TAS NOT REQUIRED/ FOUND 26 inch 135x10 dirt jumper rear wheel

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
10mm bolt up or 10mm thru? I've only ever seen 135x10mm thru with Novatec.
Hadley Make both styles, and i have one of each! 136x10 thru on my dj, and 135x10 bolt up on my fr bike

Sorry Luca, neither of these are not for sale. Good luck mate

Last edited:

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Hadley Make both styles, and i have one of each! 136x10 thru on my dj, and 135x10 bolt up on my fr bike

Sorry Luca, neither of these are not for sale. Good luck mate
Hope makes both styles too.
If @Lucaw needs bolt up then I assume it's for a horizontal dropout frame?
Novatec had a single speed specific, disc, bolt up hub - but not in the 4in1 AFAIK

Lucaw

Next in line
Hope makes both styles too.
If @Lucaw needs bolt up then I assume it's for a horizontal dropout frame?
Novatec had a single speed specific, disc, bolt up hub - but not in the 4in1 AFAIK
Yeah for horizontal. I was only asking about the 4 in 1 because I have a spare one from the first craftworks. I’m attempting to make an axle now until I can get a proper wheel
See you all in the confession thread!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
10mm threaded rod cut to size will do the job. Not visually appealing, but it works.

I've also used the novatech through axle on a SS with horizontal drops. It's probably not ideal but it also didn't give me any grief

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lucaw

Next in line
10mm threaded rod cut to size will do the job. Not visually appealing, but it works.

I've also used the novatech through axle on a SS with horizontal drops. It's probably not ideal but it also didn't give me any grief

I’ve currently got the 12mm in the back, so my plan is 12mm rod with the ends machined down to 10mm thread

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I’ve currently got the 12mm in the back, so my plan is 12mm rod with the ends machined down to 10mm thread
That's dodgier than me

I'm off to wait in the popcorn ...I mean fuckwits thread

(You could cut 2 slots in each side of the rod to allow the drops to slide over it. That way you wouldn't have to machine a new thread in, just use the 12mm nuts)

Lucaw

Next in line
That's dodgier than me

I'm off to wait in the popcorn ...I mean fuckwits thread

(You could cut 2 slots in each side of the rod to allow the drops to slide over it. That way you wouldn't have to machine a new thread in, just use the 12mm nuts)

That soon like it might work, but either way, I need to cut a thread as it’s a smooth bar now