nrg club race

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
is this race on next weekend on the 27th.and are they racing on the state track or something differant.cool.

thanks.

aussie

Division One
if you are talking about the raw nrg race it is a new track in parts its on the ANZAC weeked and its the NSW champs

blacky

Likes Dirt
next weekend sunday,club race xc and dh,not shore on tracks yet,you will find out on the saturday arvo when we fix it up.

blacky
do you think we should run a hard tail class

Ty

Eats Squid
yes, if you hold a hardtail i'm sure many people will be interested, i know me and dom will be there representing the hardtails, even if there isn't a hard tail class i'll have a go at B or C grade

(if anyone is keen to stand around with a camera and grab some footage that'd be really cool, "darrens drop the way nature intended - on a hardtail")

blacky

Likes Dirt
sunday 27th
nrg club race ,castle hill (blackstone)
rego 7.30-8.00am
down hill race
all grades plus hard tail class (a few of us are racing both )

free ride after (double or nothing is back up and running)
(darrens drop ,plus a new shore/log ride 7 foot high)

blacky

Likes Dirt
ok tomorrow is the day
down hill for 5 bucks
hard tail class
rain hail or shine this race is happening :shock:

castle hill is better when it is wet ,slippery as, when dry.

see ya there
blacky :twisted:

Ty

Eats Squid
was out there today, the track is pretty sweet, it a bit slippery in places (wet off cambered fast corner over marbles) but overall it looks like fun.

Myself, Dom and Ryan will help fill out the hardtail class and do a bit of hucking and what not afterwards, i'll charge up the old video camera and we'll see what happens.

blacky will full face helmets be required or just recomended?

*on a side note i smashed into a rock pretty hard with my bash guard (kinda on purpose) and there is the smallest mark on it, i'm really impressed.

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I should be there in the morning spectating :) I could compete, if I could manual the whole coarse.... :p

DOM

Eats Squid
course is cool .. rode it all arvo .. bit rutted in sections but will be fun race.
- See yas all there.