NS Bikes Fuzz

floody

Wheel size expert
I think the shock through the seat support is a little gimmicky but I guess it keeps weight low and rearward. FSR bikes make sense, well proven.

heavyp

You heard it here first
max_NS_BIKES_DH_PROTOTYPE_350510.jpg

NS Bikes Signs Hubert Posmyk As Their First DH Rider Ever
Hubert Posmyk, 21 years old from Poland, is an exceptional character and amazing style rider who managed to finish 4th during 2012 National Championships as well as achieved some top results on the national level in 2012 despite very little support. It was only a matter of time until his real potential would be noticed.
NS Bikes, a world renowned manufacturer with a strong background in dirt jumping and free-riding decided to enter the DH scene a year ago and has been working on the new downhill bike since then. The next step for the management was gaining a reliable rider able to provide useful feedback for bike development on one side and to secure high level exposure on the other side. Hubert was the perfect candidate for the job and obvious choice for the company.
Hubert will ride the prototype version of the frame for now and develop it through the time with the NS Bikes R&D department.
Here is what Hubert Posmyk says about this new partnership: "Working with NS Bikes in 2013 makes me very happy and motivated to achieve the best possible results. I am also excited to be a part of the R&D team. I am sure we will all give our best to develop NS Bikes downhill frame which enables us to compete for the highest results and I hope to prove it this season."
Szymon Kobylinski, the owner of NS Bikes, commented: "Many people may not know that when we started our company over 10 years ago I was totally into DH racing, so having a real DH bike come to life today is a very special moment for me. The whole design team has been very passionate about this project and now, with Hubert on board, I'm convinced that we will deliver a world class product next year. As with all our products, we are aiming to provide the best race-day performance combined with everyday usability and reliability."

binner

Hath shat hymself
shuttle bitch

looks like a bike sitting at the bottom of a run and the rider is off shot taking a slash, waiting to be shuttled back to the top.... seen it all before...

heavyp

You heard it here first
p4pb10027854.jpgp4pb10027840.jpg
NS Bikes Fuzz
Prototypes of NS Bikes' new downhill bike were spotted earlier in the summer underneath the company's team riders, and now, after a season of testing, the bike is ready for production. The new bike, called the Fuzz, sports an aluminum frame with either 201 or 207mm of travel depending on the rear wheel position. The effective chainstay length alters depending on rear wheel position as well, coming in at either 420 or 438mm. The bike's true four bar linkage design has the rear shock passing through the rear seat tube before mounting on the rear swing arm, for a design that is intended to minimize brake jack and pedal feedback. With its roomy cockpit and relatively short chainstays, the Fuzz's geometry is meant to create a stable yet quick handling bike, one that we could see being able to do double duty in the bike park and on the race course. Internal cable routing is in place for riders who wish to use it, but there is also the option of running the housing externally, which can come in handy for emergency equipment swaps on race day.

Two different complete versions of the Fuzz will be available, the Fuzz 1 and the Fuzz 2, as well as a frame only option. The Fuzz 1's parts package comes equipped with a RockShox Boxxer RC fork and Vivid RC2C coil shock for €3699 (US pricing TBD). The Fuzz 2 is the more budget oriented option, with a kit that includes a RockShox Domain coil fork and a Kage rear shock for €2899. The frame only will run €2139 with a Vivid R2C.

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/NS-Bikes-Fuzz-and-Snabb-Eurobike-2013.html

Culley

Likes Dirt
View attachment 271538View attachment 271537
NS Bikes Fuzz
Prototypes of NS Bikes' new downhill bike were spotted earlier in the summer underneath the company's team riders, and now, after a season of testing, the bike is ready for production. The new bike, called the Fuzz, sports an aluminum frame with either 201 or 207mm of travel depending on the rear wheel position. The effective chainstay length alters depending on rear wheel position as well, coming in at either 420 or 438mm. The bike's true four bar linkage design has the rear shock passing through the rear seat tube before mounting on the rear swing arm, for a design that is intended to minimize brake jack and pedal feedback. With its roomy cockpit and relatively short chainstays, the Fuzz's geometry is meant to create a stable yet quick handling bike, one that we could see being able to do double duty in the bike park and on the race course. Internal cable routing is in place for riders who wish to use it, but there is also the option of running the housing externally, which can come in handy for emergency equipment swaps on race day.

Two different complete versions of the Fuzz will be available, the Fuzz 1 and the Fuzz 2, as well as a frame only option. The Fuzz 1's parts package comes equipped with a RockShox Boxxer RC fork and Vivid RC2C coil shock for €3699 (US pricing TBD). The Fuzz 2 is the more budget oriented option, with a kit that includes a RockShox Domain coil fork and a Kage rear shock for €2899. The frame only will run €2139 with a Vivid R2C.

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/NS-Bikes-Fuzz-and-Snabb-Eurobike-2013.html
can't wait to see one of these in person

nobbie

Squid
Does anyone know who is distributing NS in Australia? Rhythm was doing it but looks as though they tossed in the towel.