NS Bikes Madness!

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
Hey Guys,

We have a crazy one time offer on the NS Complete Bike models!!
Prices on the Metro and the Core have been heavily slashed, this is the perfect time to pick up a massive bargain from your local dealer.

This is a one time offer only! You will not see these prices again. Only limited stock

Both frames are a hybrid between the highly successful Suburban and Bitch frames offered by NS Bikes. Geometry is the same as the Suburban, and Gusseting is beefy like the Bitch and frame weight is only 2.7kg!

Please contact your local dealer to order!

The two models are:

Metropolis: was $2099 Now $1499

Build includes: Marzocchi Dirt Jam forks
24" Sun Single track rims on NS hubs (Coaster SS rear hub)
NS Pancake Pedals
NS Pure4130 Bars
Truvative Howitzer Cranks
Avid BB7 Brakes
Full details at www.ribbed.com.au

Core Was $2799 Now $2199

Build Includes: Marzocchi Drop off IV
Avid Juicy 5 Brakes
Truvative Ruction cranks and Box Guide
26" Sun Single track wheels
NS Coaster hub and Roller front
Srams SX5
NS Supermoto Stem
NS Pancake Pedals
NS Bad Mama Bars
Full Details at www.ribbed.com.au

Metropolis

Core

hardtail_rider

Likes Dirt
THIS IS ABSOLUTLY CRAZY! NS BIKES ARE AT REDICULASLY LOW PRICES! $1,499... $2,199... THESE PRICES ARE NEVER TO BE REPEATED! THE BOSS HAS GONE COMPLETLY INSANE AND IF THIS GOES ON FOR MUCH LONGER, BEN BENNY WILL BE WALKING OUT THE DOOR!!!

hahaha.

Last edited:

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
THIS IS CRAZY! NS BIKES ARE AT REDICULASLY LOW PRICES! $1,499... $2,199... THESE PRICES ARE NEVER TO BE REPEATED! THE BOSS HAS GONE COMPLETLY INSANE AND IF THIS GOES ON FOR MUCH LONGER, BEN BENNY WILL BE WALKING OUT THE DOOR!!!

hahaha.
Lol sounds like the crazy warehouse guy and the surprise spruiker off the chaser

MUGEN

Likes Bikes and Dirt
THIS IS CRAZY! NS BIKES ARE AT REDICULASLY LOW PRICES! $1,499... $2,199... THESE PRICES ARE NEVER TO BE REPEATED! THE BOSS HAS GONE COMPLETLY INSANE AND IF THIS GOES ON FOR MUCH LONGER, BEN BENNY WILL BE WALKING OUT THE DOOR!!!

hahaha.
you forgot the "AND I ABSOLUTELY MUST GET HOME BEFORE MIDNITE TONITE!" haha :p

hardtail_rider

Likes Dirt
... With This Much Money Saved On N.s. Bikes, I Can Buy Lots Of Coffee And Cake; And Then With This Much Caffine And Sugar I Definitly Wont Be Getting To Sleep Before Midnight Tonight!

Last edited:

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
haha I love that guy! I cant beleive Chasers War on Everything isnt on anymore! the only comedy thats actually funny on Australian TV these days.

we will be gettin him in for our next ad for sure!

Ben.

brad of sydney

Likes Dirt
haha I love that guy! I cant beleive Chasers War on Everything isnt on anymore! the only comedy thats actually funny on Australian TV these days.

we will be gettin him in for our next ad for sure!

Ben.
hahahaha, that would be soo funny, though, u might need the surprise spruiker aswell.
just thinking about it makes me laugh.