NS Bitch

kholden_1992

Likes Dirt
today i just found a crack in the down tube on my beloved 07 kona stuff that formed from an old dint from a crash i had a year and 9 months ago

so i was thinking of a resonably priced frame that is lighter then my old one
and an 07 NS Bitch sprang to mind.

so i was wondering if all my components old components would fit and how they handle:D

cretin...rider

Likes Dirt
firstly what type of riding do you do because a bitch is more of a free ride frame, so is your a DJ street park rider i would go a capital or a suberban

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How the fuck did you snap that frame Kane get a bitch at lest you wont be riding a Kona anymore :p And maybe your bike will only weigh 30kg instead of 40

DJman

Likes Dirt
How the fuck did you snap that frame Kane get a bitch at lest you wont be riding a Kona anymore :p And maybe your bike will only weigh 30kg instead of 40
Myabe your an idiot. All of your parts should fit on the NS fine but you would want to upgrad things over time.

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Myabe your an idiot. All of your parts should fit on the NS fine but you would want to upgrad things over time.
Hey I'm just speaking on experience I've ridden that bike many times and maybe I was exaggerating a bit but it is the heaviest DJ bike I have ever ridden

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
how do these things go with spins? and X-ups anybody know

cas i couldn't throw down much on my stuff

The Bitch frame will be alot easier to throw around than your old Stuff frame. Much shorter stays and sharper head angle will make sure of that.
And yeah pretty much everything will transfer over, maybe a different seat post size, but BB will be no probs!

spoony

Likes Dirt
I ride a bitch (08)
I wouldn't consider it a freeride bike as there are not many freeride bikes that can easily hold their own in a skate park or across the DJ's.
I love mine because its such an allround bike