NS Eccentric build

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Hey Miguel, I'm in the process of building up my '16 eccentric. Hopefully a couple of weeks away. I'm in Melbourne. Happy to catch up for a day at the Youis for some Eccentric happiness.
Sounds great. I'll pm you my details and would love to get out and about for a ride.

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
It's finally complete...

It's finally finished... I think.

NS.jpg

The last step is cutting the steerer, aligning the front rim/tyre writingand then having lots of fun at IgnitionMtb in November:)

:bananalama::bananalama:

Last edited:

slowmick

38-39"
looks awesome. love the touches of colour. hoping you give it plenty before ignition in November. makes me think i should wash mine...

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Updated; A tale of two Hard tails...

So I've managed to upgrade a few more bits and bobs on the bike. It is so much fun to ride and upgrade:)

The build;
Frame - NS Eccentric, Blk L
Fork - Pike DPA 150mm (custon stickers from Hasdesigns)
Wheel set - Hope Enduro tech 650b
Brakes - Hope Tech 3 V4
Headset - Hope
Crank & BB - M8000 34/24 (may get a FD depending on my legs)
RD - M8000 med cage
Shifter - M9000 bar mount
Cassette - M8000 11-42
Stem - Hope AM 50mm (20 deg)
Handlebars - Spike Bearclaw 777mm
Grips - Ergon GE1
Rotors - Shimano icetech thingys (203F & 180R)
Saddle - Dodgy old GT while I figure out what to replace the broken Ragley saddle with
Chain Guide - MRP 2x
Tyres - Schwalbe Hans Dampf (F) Maxxis Minnion SS (R)
Pedals - Hope F20

IMG_1935.jpg

Also built up a HT for my daughter though now my wife really likes it and wants a dropper... just because.

Frame - On One Inbred 14"
Fork - Reba Rl (With custom graphics from Hasdesigns)
Wheel set - Old Alex rims
Brakes - Shimano Saint
Headset - Cheap jobby
Crank & BB - Zee with 36T (though waiting on 30T Hope in Purple)
RD - Shimano XT M785
Shifter - Shimano Deore
Cassette - Shimano 11-36
Stem - Spank Spike 50mm
Handlebars - Off my old GT (600mm ish)
Grips - ODI Vans
Rotors - Shimano (180F & 180R)
Saddle - Super comfy
Tyres - Schwalbe jobbys
Pedals - DMR

IMG_1918.jpg

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Where from and how much? I've been looking for another good frame to convert :spy:

Looks good m8!
I bought mine from Ubyk 18mths ago though my mate just bought the new Aluminium, boost frame from CRC for approx $280...

Jpez

Down on the left!
Hey Miguel, good to meet you at the Youis today. Nice to meet another NS Eccentric rider. They sure are a grin inducing bike that's for for.
And your bike I must say looks even sweeter in the flesh. Something about those orange bits mmm.

How did you manage to quieten down your internal cable routing? I had people looking over their shoulder on the cressy rock gardens today wondering what that hellish rattle racket was!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Since this is the NS Eccentric thread.

IMG_0209.jpg

This the updated'16 frame. Not as sweet as yours but does the job well!

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
It was good to put a face to a name Jason. Next time I'd been keen for some laps. I'm liking the different build pics too; each one is same same but different... and fun;)