NS Majesty Build. Help needed!

painey303

Likes Bikes
Need help with question marked parts!, here's the specs im thinking of..

Frame: NS Majesty 2012 Dirt.
Forks: Fox 831
Seatpost: Octane One Pivotal
Seat: Octane One Pivotal
BB: Dartmoor 19mm Euro
Rims: ????
Hubs: ???? (Need 15mm front and BMX style SS rear)
Cranks: Macmahone 'The Rein'
Headset: Dartmoor Integrated
Chain: Spank Tweet Tweet Red
Sprocket: ????
Handlebars: Black Market Moly Hatchet 2" rise
Stem: ????
Brake: Avid Elixir CR Carbon - X9 Red/Black 2011

Going for a Black/Red colour scheme, but if you have any ideas on what would look sweet, let me know.

24102011007.jpg

Last edited:

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im in the middle of building up the exact same frame. Just bought a NS rotary SS hub off rhythm imports and building it up on a 721 rim which I think will be a good combo. Im going for a 25_10 gearing which I heard is a little hard but ill get used to it. Should be built this week so ill let you know how it goes.

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
for rims have a look at dartmoor raiders. for hubs a bmx hub will not fit the rear, the spacing is diffrent for mountain bikes. check out the hope pro 2 trials, my friend has one and its being running fine (bloody loud too!). for a front hub look at the hope pro 2, converts from 20mm, 15mm and qr. stem and sproket wont make much of a diffrence to your bike, just get something that looks nice. although for a stem look for something 30-60mm length and for a sproket depending on what rear cog you would have, if you get the hope the smallest you could put on that is 11t so id be looking at a 25t sproket.

painey303

Likes Bikes
for rims have a look at dartmoor raiders. for hubs a bmx hub will not fit the rear, the spacing is diffrent for mountain bikes. check out the hope pro 2 trials, my friend has one and its being running fine (bloody loud too!). for a front hub look at the hope pro 2, converts from 20mm, 15mm and qr. stem and sproket wont make much of a diffrence to your bike, just get something that looks nice. although for a stem look for something 30-60mm length and for a sproket depending on what rear cog you would have, if you get the hope the smallest you could put on that is 11t so id be looking at a 25t sproket.
ahh by BMX i mean MTB hub with a bolt. sorry man. and with regs to the hope pro 2 trials, can you send me a link? cant seem to find them anywhere..

rims: mavic ex721 if you have the money, if not the octane one solar 32, ns trailmaster if you want something in the middle

sprocket: any good bmx sprocket really. tree bike co, animal sprocky balboa, proper magnalite, s&m tuff man

hubs: hope pro 2 15mm front and ss rear, ns rear hub

stem: again, bmx size is your friend. avoid using a shim, they suck. mutant bikes, primo aneyerlator, fly potencia

metalhead39

Likes Bikes
Im running this exact setup and can vouch that it has not failed once, oh and btw im running the exact frame as well but in matte white. Awsome frame highly recommend!!

easterns arent the only sprockets to snap though, guy snapped one 2 weeks ago right in front of me and it wasnt an eastern.

but you get my point. pretty colours are not enough to justify a purchase on any part of your bike. except maybe barends :p

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
easterns arent the only sprockets to snap though, guy snapped one 2 weeks ago right in front of me and it wasnt an eastern.

but you get my point. pretty colours are not enough to justify a purchase on any part of your bike. except maybe barends :p
yeah for sure practically > looks any day. not saying eastern are the only sprockets and stems that break. mate of mine snapped a spider in his blk mrkt sproket a while ago, not too sure how cause he’s not exactly a hard rider.