[NSFW] Maxwolfie's new invention - The PoopRecorder 2000

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Battle your daughters, wives and dinner guests for the ultimate glory of the most fearsome log with the PoopRecorder 2000. The PR2000 incorporates sophisticated weighing technology into a custom made toilet seat.

1. The challenger logs into the toilet seat by entering their household ID number and associated PIN. This is done via an easy to use concealed pinpad.
  2. A pre-weight measurement is taken and recored before pooping commences.
  3. Once the final snap is confirmed, a post-weight measurement is taken at the touch of a button.
  4. The post-weight measurement is subtracted from the pre-weight measure to give the ULTIMATE POOP WEIGHT.

The victors can be recalled at any time via a the "Hall Of Fame" button - Remind them of who's boss!!!!!
PR2000 toilet seats are available in a stylish range of colours, sizes and styles to match your decor.

BUT WAIT......!!!

Our hard working poop engineers have made a new development - POOPNET. Connect your brand new PR2000 to an existing Internet-enabled network connection for your chance to show the world what your made of - Achieve global domination!!!. Log onto www.pr2000.com for live to air poop statistics from around the globe!!!

Put them to SHAME TODAY with the PR2000. Buy yours today and receive 6 rolls of Sudoku toilet paper FREE. Yes, FREEEEEEE!

Fuck, I need to go back to work.

Last edited:

kemmis

Likes Dirt
brilliant. What is to stop someone holding weights and then puting them down to achieve the weight loss haha.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Greg, i couldnt stop laughing for ten minutes, now i gotta go and bog!:D
I plan to get the heaviest bog, my method will be, take nurofen + for 2 weeks to clog up the system, then eat a garlic based pizza, next morning get up and smell fresh mountains air, within 5 minutes a momentous bog will take place, should be a heavyweight contender!

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is there an app to allow me to upload my results to Shitter for sharing?

S.

ex offender
Greg, i couldnt stop laughing for ten minutes, now i gotta go and bog!:D
I plan to get the heaviest bog, my method will be, take nurofen + for 2 weeks to clog up the system, then eat a garlic based pizza, next morning get up and smell fresh mountains air, within 5 minutes a momentous bog will take place, should be a heavyweight contender!
I've found monumental quantities of most forms of pale ale to be a significant aid in the development of a bragworthy AGB.

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
This new technology just cries out for a pH meter to check acidity after last night's spicy vindaloo/chili stir fry.
High acid = more chilies = pain.
Go for the double win!!!

The ultimate AGB, a voluminous creation that eats it way through the bowl like some kind of weird Alien turd.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
I've found monumental quantities of most forms of pale ale to be a significant aid in the development of a bragworthy AGB.
Even though i dont drink beer anymore, i do recall that when i did, it tended to get things backed up creating the mammoth grogly bogly, or as my mum used to tell me, a big jobby!..i still laugh at this expression..Jobby!:D

Lemontime

Eats Squid
If I can't upload my results directly to Twitter and Facebook, and document my record poops in an iPhone app, I'll not have a dime of this!

BM Epic

Eats Squid
If I can't upload my results directly to Twitter and Facebook, and document my record poops in an iPhone app, I'll not have a dime of this!
You are too dependant on gadgets, all you need is a set of scales,some gauze, some 3 weight ball bearings and bam!..c'mon guys, it's all ball bearings these days!(thanks to Fletch reference).