[NSW] Blue Mountains Rider and Penrtih Rider Registration

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Similar to the Oxford falls email list, I am looking to create a trail advocacy group where rider reps can communicate with the widest possible group and coordinate, Email campaigns, Supporters Rallies / Rides and ensure we get suitable numbers at council meetings, work days etc.

This thread is to list Blue Mountains City Council (BMCC) Riders/residents and Penrith City Council (PCC) Riders and residents

Brief Template
User name:
Suburb:
Club Membership: (WSMTB, CTMBC, IMBA, MTBA etc)
Type of riding:
(optional)
Post on here and I will contact you to get an email address or email screaming_gecko@hotmail.com (Alan David) and or cutanddice@gmail.com (Paul King).

If you have already been in contact with me or Kingy, then there is no need to re-register.

If you are a non-resident of either BMCC or PCC but want to be ACTIVELY involved in future rider actions to secure legitimate trails in these LGAs then PM me directly.

Thanks
Al

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
BUMP
Pull your fingers out fellas, time to get some stuff done for decent legal tracks.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
http://www.bmorc.com/index.php?option=com_chronocontact&Itemid=60

online registration for the Blue Mountains Off Road Cyclist group.

not so much a Club per se ... but an advocacy group for locals and near locals to keep in touch with whats happening ... organise rides ... and generally build up the community of Blue Mountains riders. we know there are friggin millions of you out there.

not just for DH but for all things dirt

register ... and login in for the forum bits as well.

psychosis7au

Likes Bikes
Suburb: Penrith
Club Membership: WSMTB
Type of riding: Downhill/Trail riding/Bit of XC

Strength in numbers! Lets show them just how many of us there are out there.