NSW DH Ourimbah-practice day

prosheep

Likes Dirt
hey mate number is 605 i was in tld long lucha pants all weekend(white red green black) and lucha tld helmet. green t on saturday and white and dark blue thor jersey on sunday with short sleves and on a 08 glory DHO.

ACNRS

Likes Dirt
Number: 752
Wearing: Darkish-grey with a bit of white jersey, light grey shorts, blue 661 helmet, black gloves, (black shorts on sunday)
Bike: Black Giant Glory with White Totems

Cheers.
if you could please email to camtavsmith@hotmail.com

james green

Likes Dirt
hey mate.

you wouldn't happen to have any of me.

Bike: downhill direct prototype. all white with red writing on it , and white wheels

Kit:sat i had black troy lee shorts and a green top, and then on sun i had:white pants and top with an orange stripe on one side and blue on the other side,and a white and black troy lee helmet on both days

Number:628

Email:mr-strong@hotmail.com

cheers

david m

Likes Dirt
hey mate, sick shots.
would you happen to get any of #610 riding orange turner with white wheels. saturday wearing blue t-shirt, baige shorts and sunnday orange shorts, black shirt. black helmet with white dragon goggles.

thanks mate.

homeydave@hotmail.com

dhdave199

Likes Dirt
hey mate
manage to get any shots of no. 711
was wearing black shirt and blue tld shorts on saturday with yellow tld helet and white shorts with black and white jersy on sunday
email is david@mantonmob.com

cheers

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
G,day mate.
Would you happen to have any of:

No. 753
Belrose bicycles jersey
red 2008 norco a-line
email: mountainbikemick@gmail.com
Cheers

Last edited:

adamd

Likes Dirt
Hi,

NUMBER: 130

GEAR:Sat - white/blue thor shirt, dark blue fox shorts;;Sun - red fox shirt, white/black fox shorts;;carbon 661 helmet;;grey raceface shinnies

BIKE: Black Norco Team DH

EMAIL: adsnic46@bigpond.com

Thanks,

Adam.