NSW Enduro Series - Singletrack Mind

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this is not a dig at the promotors
This bike racing is getting expensive...

$75 for a solo!
WWS was $50

entered anyhow

$75 entry
$50 accommodation
$100 fuel
$50 food

$275 for 1 race...my poor wallet....

Last edited:

Pizzaz

Likes Dirt
$75 for a solo!!! a bit steep isn't it?
WWS was $50

entered anyhow

$75 entry
$50 accommodation
$100 fuel
$50 food

Yup... I sat down and did a bit of a race budget the other night for this year... well over $2000 just in entry fees - not including the costs to get there / accommodation...

Few 100km races at >$100 each, World solos at $500ish, Aussie Solos at $180ish, Mawson Marathon at $400 or so then various 8hr races about the place...

Oh well... just as well we love it hey :confused:

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah but that was a while ago.

Camp

Don't drive the Ferrari

You could make your own custard.
Last time I camped there , i nearly got washed away in the flood and the time after that it was bloody freezing.

I sold the Ferrari, trying to carpool this time around.

Eggs have gone up 1000%

It all adds up over the year I guess, like Pizazz says it's all for the love!!!
I just better finish the bloody thing

Shrekmeister

Likes Dirt

$75 for a solo!
WWS was $50

entered anyhow

$75 entry
$50 accommodation
$100 fuel
$50 food

Dude, go take up triathlons.....then complain about entry fees... :confused:

$75 for a one to two hour race......

however yes it does add up.....better than throwing it at the pokies...

Jackstack

Likes Dirt

I'd rather that than the money ya spend when ya can't race 'cos of a stupid injury. Doctor, Massage, Osteopath and then there's the drugs........$$$$$$$$.

Mr Pants

skanky media ho
Round 1 - Final race information & On the Day Entries

Hi all,

As you'd be aware, race entries closed on Wed night but since then we've had a fair few people contact us with sob stories how they forgot or couldn't quite manage to enter. So we've decided to accept on the day entries BUT you'll have to give us a great sob story, the more entertaining the better and we're going to have a competition at race presentation for the best story for which you could win a nice little prize! We don't want to reward slackness but some of these stories need to be shared, pure gold!

If you were diligent and got your entry in on time without need for a long-winded story about how "my dog ate my internet dongle", then you should have received the confirmation email with final race information by now. If not, you can find it here.

The final information also gives details on the procedure, cost and forms for on the day entries as well as the procedure for rider substitutions.

We're really looking forward to meeting you all and delivering everybody a tops day out on the bike!

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
I forgot to enter as i was bunting the track. Then I did a quick night lap and the euphoria in my brain thingie went... it went... it went... It just went!

itrance05

Likes Dirt
wow!what a day,i'm stuffed,what an awesome event,great track with some fun double jumps and killer little pinch climbs,great effort chocolate foot loveed it,loved it,loved it!,can't wait for the next one.:D

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
wow!what a day,i'm stuffed,what an awesome event,great track with some fun double jumps and killer little pinch climbs,great effort chocolate foot loveed it,loved it,loved it!,can't wait for the next one.:D
Yeah Yeah. Fi and Joe certainly put their Chocolate foot forward.

Great vibe on the trail, even if I was suffering from the get go.

Thanks to all the sponsors too