NSW Enduro Series - Singletrack Mind

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
there seem to be lots of negatives too,y
Not really. as has been said over all this had one of the most pleasant on track vibe yet. A couple of questionable passing moves has taken up far too much space in the thread.

Lets get back to how good the race was and how awesome Nowra is going to be;)

itrance05

Likes Dirt
Not really. as has been said over all this had one of the most pleasant on track vibe yet. A couple of questionable passing moves has taken up far too much space in the thread.

Lets get back to how good the race was and how awesome Nowra is going to be;)
yeah what he said.:D
once again "AWESOME EVENT,LOVED IT,LOVED IT,LOVED IT!":D

Mr Pants

skanky media ho
The awesome Dave Bateman is just putting the final touches to what he shot and they'll be put up on the Chocolate Foot website but here's a little taster and it'll give you a fair idea why Josh Carlson took out the fastest lap of the day.

Attachments

Last edited:

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
For central west localilians our sources tell us that the news coverage will be on Prime Orange tonight (Wed 21st) at approx 6.15

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Round 2

So entries close next Wednesday, who is in for this one?

[video=youtube;mc2UXOyUSQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc2UXOyUSQg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Fi

Chocolate Foot
A crew from SCUM headed out today to groom the track for next weekend's singletrack extravaganza - it's looking pretty sweet!

Don't forget that entries close at midnight on Wednesday and there are no on the day entries!

Can't wait ... just wish I could figure out a way to sneak in a lap myself ;)

Cheers

Fi

Attachments

Boreit

Likes Dirt
A crew from SCUM headed out today to groom the track for next weekend's singletrack extravaganza - it's looking pretty sweet!

Don't forget that entries close at midnight on Wednesday and there are no on the day entries!

Can't wait ... just wish I could figure out a way to sneak in a lap myself ;)

Cheers

Fi
am so bummed i cant make this one... been crook with the flu ever since dirtworks!

Mr Pants

skanky media ho
Newsflash: Cannondale joins the Singletrack Mind Series

Just a quick reminder that entries for round 2 close tonight at midnight!

Also in news just to hand, Cannondale have just come on board as the series bike sponsor! Make sure you stay for race presentation as you could be in the running for a voucher to the value of $1500 to spend on a new Cannondale of your choice! Shweet huh!:cool:

We rode the track again tonight and it's looking very nice indeed, there's going to be some fast times for sure!

struggles

Likes Dirt
Doing a lap tomorrow night if anyone is keen.

6.45 at corner of Forest Rd and Western Boundary Rd

Should be an awesome race.

Only 2 more hours left to join the fun

easo78

Likes Bikes
Nowra

Nice event guys, had a ball and the track was a corker. Thanks to the SCUM members and all the other volunteers for helping put on a great day!

Mr Pants

skanky media ho
Results are up!

Perfect weather, a great track by SCUM and tight racing across most categories, what a top day out! Thanks to all that made the day great, the riders, sponsors, mechanical support and most importantly the coffee guy, I couldn't do it without you buddy!

Preliminary results can be found here

Cheers, Joe.

Last edited: