NSW must see trails

Dirtydan

Likes Bikes
Hi all,

Planning a January road trip from sunny North QLD to Central NSW. I've never done any riding down there and really keen to check out what's on offer to ride down there.

Just want people's opinions of where I should not miss and must go ride. Happy with nearly any type of trails, but I always have way more fun on the decents, and always love great scenery.

My destinations I have to go to are

Bathurst (family)
Orange (family)
Hunter valley (work conference)
Am tossing up visiting Canberra as I'd love to check out stromlo,

Other than these destinations have no other places I have to be and am happy to travel for decent trails. I'm sure I'll end up on the coast somewhere, I may be coming down through brissy and the Gold Coast. I'll have just over 2 weeks travel time, so close to 2 weeks in NSW.

Any tips and must see destinations will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Yarrahappinni

Likes Dirt
From a mid north coast of nsw perspective, there's downhill and xc trails in Coffs Harbour, xc in Grafton and Nambucca, gravity enduro in Kempsey, xc and gravity enduro in Port Macquarie and Taree. Armidale has xc, Tamworth has xc and Downhill. So where do you want to ride?

robbie b

Likes Bikes
I have ridden in tewantin, near noosa and the kempsey golf course trails, both have really fun gravity trails, nothing super long but pretty easy to session a couple of different runs on each

ogjon

Likes Dirt
If you're coming to the Hunter Valley then be sure to check out Glennrock both XC & DH & a few small dirt jumps

Awaba MTB park extensive XC trail a DH trail & a pump track

Ourimbah MTB park had both XC & DH