NSW rollercoaster series 2016

Yarrahappinni

Likes Dirt
Swedish crash test team

Here is the Swedish crash test team checking out the cheese cutter for Rollercoaster #5.

This is the finish line of one race trail, it will create fear in some and a little bit of wee for others. Yes it can be done by skilled riders on trail bikes safely, don't worry there are 2 other line choices (B line is in the picture on the left), so do your homework and make a wise decision before you get to it, B line is a drop into the creek whilst the C line goes around the whole thing comfortably.

The rain has stopped and sun is breaking through and the wind is howling, Saturday will be perfect.

CREEK1.jpg

loc81

Likes Dirt
I saw that gap, and piked it, on Sunday. It's a good size gap but then chatting to a local after the ride, he says it's fairly easy? There isn't much run in for it so I'm assuming it's a mental thing and you just drift off it. I've rarely done gap jumps so this stuff does my head in!

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's not the trails (its the road near the 5 ways), checked the trails this afternoon and most have drained or draining nicely. By tomorrow afternoon they'll be getting tacky.
Yeah from what I saw it will be sweet. Was that your white 80 parked near 5 ways late this arvo?

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Yep, event centre based at 5 ways. You can park out in the forest or at the golf club if you prefer and ride to the 5 ways, its only a 5 minute ride up the trail.
That road in is a highway compared to what we had to drive in to get to Killi a few weeks back :)

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Championships trackmaps

Here are the 3 trails we have on offer for the Champs in a little over a week - we might still throw a few variations in:

RC_rimbah_2016_champs_trackmap_edited.jpg

loc81

Likes Dirt
Nice. Are you using the old rock garden and/or the old DH line (still on the left of demtel, but stays up higher) for the fox trail?