NSW state round.....Who's going?

dhd

Downhill Direct
Race in a few weeks at Majura (Canberra) It's a NSW State round and the ACT titles.
Just wondering who is going to show up!

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
no lifts no go.it's a bit of a hike when there not driving us up to the top.i think thats the case anyway.

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
i will, despite the lack of transport. i don't know the new course, but i know majura from back in the day and its the ultimate hill for transport - sealed road all the way. why no transport??? :(

maybe i'm just lazy....

aussie

Division One
Iam one of the organisers so iam going to bag you all out if you dont come. I know the fact that there is know transport is a bummer ill give you some resions and hope you guys understand and come.
1: We arnt going to start at the top of the hill.
2: We are trying to keep on side with the Greens so we can have a kick ass track for the 03/04 Dh series and mabey a duel or 4x.
3: Part of MT Majura is natural bush land and part is pine forest as stated above we would like to keep on side with the Greens so we will only use the pines part.
4: Hay its only $20 and now that its not that cold it should take you 15-20 min to get to the top.

On the pluse side of know transport.

This is all public land and you can go and ride there any time you want and practice to if you can figer out wich track we are using. For thoes that come bring all your bikes so you can go for a fun XC ride or hit up some jumps (all the good ones are kinda hiden) but i think the farkin members will find them just look for small ones then go bush.

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
like i said, i'm going, its just a bummer thats all.

yeah frank, the dust bowl days, brings a tear to my eye. best memory was seeing tony carson manual an entire rock section with a broken arm, totally WIDE OPEN. :twisted: