NSW/WS mtb state freeride rnd 2 "Sullivan Films"

sullivanvizual

Likes Dirt
Heres my edit from the 25th of July only 10 riders competing !

Come on guys your ass out there next time and only one girl competing!

The best course in Australia, pretty much go as big as you want there and a 50-60 footer to finish off !
I would really like to see the park on the freeride world tour who agree's??

Also starting a group on farkin.net "NSW F n F" which for freerider's and filmmaker's with the same passion !

[video=youtube;wbYfRhWlFfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbYfRhWlFfU[/video]
Peace sullfilms78

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Very nice mate, you got some really great footage there!

I must say I'm so proud of my stacks, they were the goods to watch!

Please folks if you are interested in Freeride then join the group. I have no doubt there will be many opportunities to meet, ride and film with other like minded people!
Kurrajong and the Pylet crew have got the ball rolling for freeride in NSW. With a little luck and alot of work from the greenvallys crew we may have another course available soon!

But none of this really matters unless there is a dedicated crew frequenting these places, and pushing the boundries of freeride in Australia!

I'm in, let get this sport progressive!

Mitch.Pierias

Likes Dirt
Yer mad! I will be there for the next one hopefully, I think I asked this a long time ago and got no reply but, can we camp on site? and is there any good accomodation nearby?

I don't think this track should be included on the 'Freeride world tour?' yet because it's not at a professional level yet, but it is very good.

To Sullivan: Might bring the 5D with me if my producer lets it go, possibly the Red if it get's here by then...

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
Yer mad! I will be there for the next one hopefully, I think I asked this a long time ago and got no reply but, can we camp on site? and is there any good accomodation nearby?

I don't think this track should be included on the 'Freeride world tour?' yet because it's not at a professional level yet, but it is very good.

To Sullivan: Might bring the 5D with me if my producer lets it go, possibly the Red if it get's here by then...

yes n yes. yeah its not quite that fair yet

sullivanvizual

Likes Dirt
FILMING Kurrajong MTB park.

Yo,

Yeah it is a great spot the footage I filmed was very stock stuff .... I mean the way I filmed it :)

As for the freeride tour I was not suggesting just get it in the tour the way it is now, really needs a A line down the left side with some very well thought out jumps and a few other stunts ( I saw the footage of crankworx this year,had a mad bowl looking thing was sick)

But yeah a lot of work would have to be done to be on a world stage :)

As I know nothing comes without a lot of hard work and that's goes for filming as well...
Yet to talk to Pyley about setting up a new cable cam system hopefully with Shifty....Im sure he would be more than keen.

Be good if you could get down here Mitch need's all the media exposure it can get.

Peace

Mitch.Pierias

Likes Dirt
Mitch, just stop it, red why would you bother :p
Yer I probably wouldn't aye, I got the 5D kit and cameraman to bring down.

I wanted to bring the Red so I could get filmed cause I have always wanted to be filmed, might as well do it on a red right. But it won't be here by then anyway.

Last edited: