Nswmtb 2012 all mountain state series

retro racer

Likes Dirt
NSWMTB will be running a 5 round 2012 ALL MOUNTAIN STATE SERIES to be hosted by the participating clubs. The profits will go to the hosting clubs and all contacts will be via the hosting clubs and myself as Vets Coordinator for MTBNSW. The class structures will be as per NSWMTB DH events and day licenses will be available on the day.

Shuttles will be on offer for ALL rounds and there will be a progressive point score and a presentation by NSWMTB at the final round.

1st April Gosford Gravity Fest. Hosted by Central Coast/Ourimbah MTB

6th May SCUM Local Track. Hosted by SCUM.

10th June Del Rio. Hosted by WSMTB

23rd September Ourimbah. Hosted by Central Coast/Ourimbah MTB

21st October Venue TBA. Hosted by HMBA

At State level the categories are
Elite (A)
Expert (B)
Sport (C)
U19
U17
U15
Masters 1&2 (Aka Veterans) which is +30
Masters 3&4 (AKA masters) +40
Masters 5+ (Aka Super Masters) +50

This will be the very first AM State series, all rider,s are encouraged to participate at any level and please support your local clubs and NSWMTB and help grow this category for the future.

" It,s not about the wining, it,s about the grinning"

Email. retroracer64@gmail.com

Last edited:

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
Bump, I thought that this would get more response from the NSW RIDER,S?
sounds good, but as a shift worker it's hard to commit to w/e events etc

if the planets align i'll try and get to a few, masters+ (the older we get, the faster we were)

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I definately plan on doing a few if not all of this series, thumbs up to NSW MTB for setting this up !

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds like a great idea, but as previously somelse mentioned I'm also I shift worker and find it hard to commit to getting the time off.

I just had a look at the ccomtb website and noticed they have the date for the race being on the 1st of April, which date is correct? At so where is the rego area at katandra reserve?

Last edited:

Bermshot

Banned
I'm not a mar kateer, I will only be at the SCUM round and this thread is the first i've heard of it, so I guess as I said (for the SCUM round)
you will be posted info for sure, especially when I find out!

retro racer

Likes Dirt
The format will be AM as per Ourimbah,s clubby last year. Start at the top and shoot and timed on 2 runs.

The first rd at Gosford is still being worked on by the Central Coast club. Its all nearly done and this rd will be part of the Gravity Fest.

Scum rd will in incorporate part of the club downhill track and some add on,s for the pedal.
The Hunter rd will be the same and Del Rio will use the club DH track and add on,s.

Please contact the hosting clubs for further information and you old blokes start training.:fat:

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is it true the ccomtb round is going to be run in katandra reserve? Cause I don't think there is any single track up there only fire trails