VIC Found. WTB, cheap M trail bike

moorey

call me Mia
Item. Rocking horse shit. 27.5 duallie trail bike for sweet FA.
Condition. Excellent, obviously.
Location. Ballarat.
Price. $900
Reason. Another local kid in need.

Info. Obviously, I’m taking the piss...except I’m not. It’s the brief I was given last night. I’m pushing dad towards a solid 26, kid wants 27.5, dad wants cheap.

Throw me a bone. Solid 26 like an older trance is something I’m picturing.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Bugger you just missed an older trance here for $600 on scumtree, would have left enough in the budget for postage and a few upgrades. Checked after reading your add but it's gone, there is an anthem in budget but probably not going to work for the riding they will be doing. Will keep an eye out locally and if something comes up I'll flick it to you.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I've got that commencal meta55 frame sitting here. Sister wants it, but she could be convinced to let it go maybe?

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Bugger you just missed an older trance here for $600 on scumtree, would have left enough in the budget for postage and a few upgrades. Checked after reading your add but it's gone, there is an anthem in budget but probably not going to work for the riding they will be doing. Will keep an eye out locally and if something comes up I'll flick it to you.
Cheers. Anthem won’t cut the mustard. Thanks mate.

moorey

call me Mia
They may. I don’t know them from Adam. Chuck me some pics and info, @Plankosaurus. It may not please dad anyway. They’re pretty tall though aren’t they? Kid is only 12/13. Cheers.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
They may. I don’t know them from Adam. Chuck me some pics and info, @Plankosaurus. It may not please dad anyway. They’re pretty tall though aren’t they? Kid is only 12/13. Cheers.
Medium 2011 commencal meta 55, super fast red. It's about 17.5" from centre of BB to top of seat collar, and 21" centre to centre from head tube to seat tube. I can give you more info if you reckon that'll size up ok. My boy was riding it at 12, would still be riding it if I hadn't found a heckler frame.

moorey

call me Mia
Cheers mate. Only frame? I’ll be honest, I don’t have the time, patience or parts to chase up the parts for a complete build at the moment. Like I said, I actually don’t even know this kid or his dad. Should have said no, especially given his budget and expectations.
I thing 17.5 might be a bit tall anyway.
Thanks.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Cheers mate. Only frame? I’ll be honest, I don’t have the time, patience or parts to chase up the parts for a complete build at the moment. Like I said, I actually don’t even know this kid or his dad. Should have said no, especially given his budget and expectations.
I thing 17.5 might be a bit tall anyway.
Thanks.
Moorey no parts?
Divide by zero error!!!

No dramas at all. I'm kinda leaning towards not letting sister have it and holding it for sonny boy that's not quite able to swing a leg over it yet. That'd free the Haro up for the next kiddo too, just need to feed Matty more weeties I guess...

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Moorey no parts?
Divide by zero error!!!

No dramas at all. I'm kinda leaning towards not letting sister have it and holding it for sonny boy that's not quite able to swing a leg over it yet. That'd free the Haro up for the next kiddo too, just need to feed Matty more weeties I guess...

Hang onto it bro, Matty will love it.

moorey

call me Mia
I have parts. Not ones I can afford to let go onto a build I’ll lose money on and have to buy back for myself later. Like I said....I don’t know this kid, was phoned out of the blue. It’s not one I want to overthink.
Thanks mate.