XC Nukeproof Digger 2022

cammas

Seamstress
@beeb it mounts just under the left brake mount so you can just lift it with your finger when on the hoods or if you’re in the drops just press it with your thumb, very light action and the price is good when you compare it to the other brands out there, here’s a crappy picture from my phone.

IMG_7995.jpeg

PJO

in me vL comy
Get yourself some Lizard Skins DSP 3.2 bar tape (or 2.5), its absolute luxury and lasts a long time.
I also rate this.
Comfortable and grippy.

teK--

Eats Squid
@beeb it mounts just under the left brake mount so you can just lift it with your finger when on the hoods or if you’re in the drops just press it with your thumb, very light action and the price is good when you compare it to the other brands out there, here’s a crappy picture from my phone.

View attachment 402738
This is rad. Will definitely consider getting one for when I re-tape.

teK--

Eats Squid
I also rate this.
Comfortable and grippy.
Not that it's as much of an issue on gravel bikes, but does it get slippery when coated with sandy/muddy hands? LIke the ESI flat bar grips which I assume is the same material.

PJO

in me vL comy
Not that it's as much of an issue on gravel bikes, but does it get slippery when coated with sandy/muddy hands? LIke the ESI flat bar grips which I assume is the same material.
I too like the ESI flat grips. The material is very similar, but I have just realised that the link I sent is for a newer design which I haven't tried. I'm still riding the old RCT Wrap which has been on my road bike for 3-4 years.

teK--

Eats Squid

Oooohh just found this. It's more exxy but is the shape different to the one you have?

PRO-Discover-gravel-dropper_27-2-gravel-road-bike-dropbar-dropper-seatpost_remote-lever.jpg

DSC04799-1024x683.jpg

cammas

Seamstress
As promised, very sleek compared to Pro but works just the same, unless you have really big hands I don’t think Pro one is any better. What I like about it is it’s unobtrusive for me riding and if you’re not looking for it you don’t really notice it.
IMG_8215.jpeg

IMG_8217.jpeg

IMG_8218.jpeg

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
As promised, very sleek compared to Pro but works just the same, unless you have really big hands I don’t think Pro one is any better. What I like about it is it’s unobtrusive for me riding and if you’re not looking for it you don’t really notice it.
View attachment 402755
View attachment 402756
View attachment 402757
That does look like a very elegant solution.

Can you take a photo of flicking the lever from the hoods?

Edit. Sorry, that is the hoods.

How about the drops?