Nup to the Cup

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had a wierd dream about @PINT of Stella. mate! Just the other night. It involved me helping him out of the surf on a desert Island and him declaring "I'm POSM!" as if everyone was meant to know. Stand down, we did not blue lagoon.

Why does every male arsehole I've run into tonight look like they are a real estate agent?

RB 24

Likes Dirt
but many of Australia's 1 million horses will end up in the mouths of greyhounds.

Doubt it mate, poodles are not thoroughbreds. You're more the hoof and beak type of domestic mutt.
We own a Eventing stable. Not racing. Eventing. And my son is engaged with racing Victoria for re homing and re training ex race horses. The industry is unique and for as long as there are people willing to bet there will be a endless supply. If anyone has seen on chan 7 the jump off program. It gives an idea of the re homing process. The work involved to re train an ex race horse is immense. They are generally mind fried and have a few issues. In saying that. I would rather see a t/b go to the knackers than go to a home and be abused or not looked after then on sold five times. Seen that before. And all that happens then is an injured rider and a horse going to the knackers. I’m going to stakes day. Purely as a corporate spectator and then get to go to the stables after to check future prospects over.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
We own a Eventing stable. Not racing. Eventing. And my son is engaged with racing Victoria for re homing and re training ex race horses. The industry is unique and for as long as there are people willing to bet there will be a endless supply. If anyone has seen on chan 7 the jump off program. It gives an idea of the re homing process. The work involved to re train an ex race horse is immense. They are generally mind fried and have a few issues. In saying that. I would rather see a t/b go to the knackers than go to a home and be abused or not looked after then on sold five times. Seen that before. And all that happens then is an injured rider and a horse going to the knackers. I’m going to stakes day. Purely as a corporate spectator and then get to go to the stables after to check future prospects over.
What's Eventing?

moorey

call me Mia
Easy solution. Fuck the whole industry off.
In the near future, I think it will go anyway, and be remembered as one of many dark smears on our human history.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
In the near future, I think it will go anyway, and be remembered as one of many dark smears on our human history.
Nah, it’s big in Asia and they generally have no interest in animal welfare and have all the money now. It’s going to be around for a very long time.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Nah, it’s big in Asia and they generally have no interest in animal welfare and have all the money now. It’s going to be around for a very long time.
For the wellbeing of the animals, lets ditch those pesky Asians.

RB 24

Likes Dirt
OTT horses (off the track) have a place in rehabilitation. That’s a secondary measure. But they can be re homed. Standardbreds or trotters can’t be. They are so hard to try and retrain to be used in any secondary rehabilitation. I have an ott. Good horse. Won’t go to high levels like I want. So. I have options. Sell it to a less experienced rider and they enjoy a good horse and learn from it. Or. I say. Well this horse is too hard to retrain and it won’t be any good. Call the knackers.
It’s a shit situation and I wish I could re home a heap. But it’s all volume over demand. When you can get a horse that made $300k for $1500 you know there’s something wrong with the industry. And that is what it is. An industry.

T.3

Likes Dirt
Yeah it will shut up shop soon. It doesn't generate any revenue for government and private entities and sees no participation from rich and influential people.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
And apparently schools still have cup day antics (my kids did this year). Let's get the next generation ready to revel in alcoholism and gambling on animal cruelty. Yay!
the 2 local school shave it sorted, kyneton cup wed so they have that as their public hol, tues is a kids fun.sports day, almost no one turns up mon..nearly a 5 day weekend, this is both the primary/high school

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah it will shut up shop soon. It doesn't generate any revenue for government and private entities and sees no participation from rich and influential people.
Cool. Sarcasm. I’m hep.

Rich and influential liked and supported Epstein too.

stirk

Burner
If NSW gov tried to ban the Greyhound racing and failed I can't see horse racing going away until the world's over population and a lack of food leads us to eat them all.