Nwd 10

joeridesbikes

Likes Bikes
Hey guys.. i was just wondering what everyone thinks of NWD 10?

( well the sections on youtube.. are the only ones ive seen so far... waiting for it to come to the shops)

but yeah if youve seen it.. what did you think? a worthy finale? best yet? etc

I thought it was pretty good.. Greg Watts and Cam Mccaul are the standouts for me!

Ando12O3

Likes Bikes
IT IS EPIC. darren berrecloth's segment takes the cake for me. was hoping for it to be just a little longer. excellent way to round off the series

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
From what I've seen on youtube of Brandon Semunuk, Graham Agassiz and Gee Atherton, it would appear to be the best bike-related dvd i've seen since Epic.

Edit: Ok, I just finished watching the whole film, and i'm stunned. Gregg Watts has appeared to land a double tailwhip backflip 360 (I'm a few drinks in, and it was quick), and Cam McCaul landed a superman frontflip. Buy it, you won't regret it.

Last edited:

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
Already got the full length movie on my iPod :cool:

Freeride Entertainment definately saved the best for last!

Maris

Likes Dirt
Not to buck the trend here but i thought it was terrible..mostly.

Kirt Voreis' section i loved, could have watched that go on for an hour but apart from that i was very dissapointed. Gee's section i think was ruined by the heli shots and music, heli shots are always usually too far away to do the rider any justice.

I've only watched the main feature once but watched the 'epic out-takes' in the bonus features several times, much more enjoyable to me then the main thing.

To be honest, im not a fan of slopestyle etc so that doesn't help, but previous nwd's have been great. This one just seemed lacking. Only my opinion so dont hate me :p :D

Jervis

Likes Dirt
Brandon Semenuk's is easily the best. I could watch him just style it all day but to incorporate such steeze and massive tricks is amazing.

Greg Watts is an incredibly rider, but soo many 'bar spin 360 double flip whips' is just like ohhh god dude! pisses me off.

Kirt Voreis' section was awesome! I can't believe I've never see anything like it before. Just showed raw speed, very well filmed and edited.

Kurt Sorge's was a surprising stand out. I always thought he was a bit of a Robbie Bourden but with a few more tricks.

joeridesbikes

Likes Bikes
Not to buck the trend here but i thought it was terrible..mostly.

Kirt Voreis' section i loved, could have watched that go on for an hour but apart from that i was very dissapointed. Gee's section i think was ruined by the heli shots and music, heli shots are always usually too far away to do the rider any justice.

I've only watched the main feature once but watched the 'epic out-takes' in the bonus features several times, much more enjoyable to me then the main thing.

To be honest, im not a fan of slopestyle etc so that doesn't help, but previous nwd's have been great. This one just seemed lacking. Only my opinion so dont hate me :p :D
Hahaha no one can hate on you... its your personal opinion :) not everyones gonna have the same opinions.... unless its that Semenuk is a NUT

joeridesbikes

Likes Bikes
Kirt Voreis' section was awesome! I can't believe I've never see anything like it before. Just showed raw speed, very well filmed and edited.
QUOTE]

completely agree!!
i loved how there was no fancy effects, it just showed the lifelike speed . and lets us experience it (if that makes sense)

dilstubs

Likes Dirt

spewing that its not in the australian Itunes store, really wanna buy it haha!
I'm not promoting any illegal activity here but yes it is still illegal. Use torrents 40 bucks for free. I know we should support the film creators but honestly $40! Your pretty much paying $1 a minute.

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not promoting any illegal activity here but yes it is still illegal. Use torrents 40 bucks for free. I know we should support the film creators but honestly $40! Your pretty much paying $1 a minute.
Do not use torrents at all.

It does not help the film maker's at all and if you can't be bothered to go and spend that much on it at least don't download it because it does not help the cause.

dilstubs

Likes Dirt
torrents

Yeah i know there not making that much money but i'm 14 and can't afford it so i result to cheaper ways.

jackthewolverine

Likes Dirt
I found it on Mininova.
I likes it but wasnt as good as NWD 9.
I love Kurt Voreis.
No music just the sound of bikes. I loved it.
Gee's sucked

Purt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
NWD 10 seriously makes up for what I would call a poor effort with 9.

Love. So good :). Jump scenes are awesome...