Nwd 10

foets

Likes Bikes
Is anyone else bored of dirtjump stuff? There were like two new tricks in all the dirtjump/slopestyle stuff in the whole film, the rest was just the same old stuff. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it's easy what they do but it's just getting old I think, I can only watch a 360 so many times.

And I'll go against the trend, I think that semenuk is a wanker.

tommy-d

Likes Dirt
geez you have to love when you start a thread and it blooms into a nice discussion :)
hahahahaha!
awesome movie!!!

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the openning... music choice for that funeral scene was spot on - I loved how everybody rolled out in a human convey - costuming was spot on - a worthy funeral for a great friend

chris95

Likes Dirt
just watched it and it was mad but would like to see more DH than DJ not that i dont like DJ there was just too much of it. Did anyone else think it was shorter than previous NWD movies

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Just got my copy opened just then, but after reading a lot about it, I'm not as psyched as I was about the others.

DJR

Likes Dirt
The Kurt Voreis scene with no sound - now that was nice. Makes me want to find the time to go hit the trails which is good motivation. I don't get motivation watching Cam McCaul doing can can barspins over and over but there is something there for everyone.

Cheated that Bourdon wasn't featured though as a send off at least but there is only so many gaps, step ups and hucks the guy can do...

the Atherton scene could have been better, ruined it with that stupid crystal castles 8-bit FM synth + distorted vocals song though. He did better in NWD9 but get off of a non-Animal-Commencal branded everything and just ride a hardtail with a t-shirt and jeans please Gee :)

Last edited:

Dragonwoody

Likes Dirt
This might be a very dumb question though I am willing to get flamed though how does the moving 'floating' wall work in Aaron Chase's section?

Dante666

Likes Dirt
I loved Brandon Semenuk's section, downhill to slopestyle to dirt jump. i liked how it was done in a different style than just randomly cutting to a scene of the person jumping or dh'ing.

and yeah, doesn't Gee own any other clothes?

konastuff_08

Likes Bikes
also there is a barge with dirt jumps on it in the video. i think its the kona clump team that are riding it. lacondenguy brothers, cowan etc.

cretin...rider

Likes Dirt
This might be a very dumb question though I am willing to get flamed though how does the moving 'floating' wall work in Aaron Chase's section?
Would like too know this to :confused:

All up i think it was a great movie with a great theme and "feeling" about it. Has anyone watched it on a massive TV, i would love to.

andrew_o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I personally think it was a pretty big anti-climax. Don't quiet know how to explain it. Nothing seemed to push limits or boundaries? Don't get me wrong there is some insane riding displayed but at the core of it all it felt like it was lacking essence:confused: If that makes sense?

Dante666

Likes Dirt
Well yeah.....gotta agree about the ending......it would have been nice to have some brand spanking new, out of this world trick to finish of the series. Imagine....NWD 10 ending with somebody busting out an Electric Death....