NZ MTB Rally

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Late Feb/Early March, 3 weeks.

Week 1 Rotorua and surrounds
Week 2, Nelson, Wairoa Gorge, Cable Bay
Craigieburn stopover.
Week 3, Queenstown, Coronet Peak, Glendhu Bay, Cardrona.

Sort out your own food/accommodation/transport, I'm not your Mum.
Will you be providing the tyre pressure gauges?

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.

Craigieburn stopover.

Yeh but if u do that u can’t wear ur $4 (I completed another middle aged white dude mtb event) tshirt in future social rides, where u get to tell other endurbros about ur “epic descents” and post ride IPA craft beer.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

Craigieburn stopover.

Holy fuck! Are you me?!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Yeh but if u do that u can’t wear ur $4 (I completed another middle aged white dude mtb event) tshirt in future social rides, where u get to tell other endurbros about ur “epic descents” and post ride IPA craft beer.
Those guys would have nothing on the blowhards attending this.

http://www.bullrushrally.com/

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I feel attacked.
Those guys would have nothing on the blowhards attending this.

http://www.bullrushrally.com/
Ugh, fucking gross. You can literally hear the spruiking about Ethereum.

slowmick

38-39"
Lucky I don't drink beer.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Is that like posting epic backflips on a forum full of middle aged white dudes that can’t jump a 3 ft tabletop anymore so they’ll go ooh and ahh? Asking for a friend.

Oddjob

Is that like posting epic backflips on a forum full of middle aged white dudes that can’t jump a 3 ft tabletop anymore so they’ll go ooh and ahh? Asking for a friend.
No. Never. Ever.

Regards,

Friend

LPG

likes thicc birds
Savage, everyone is a victim here

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
U’d think so, but it doesnt cost 5k with a 10k bike to do it

plus ur kid thinks it’s way cooler pulling a backie rather than wearin a 5k T-shirt.

Last edited: