Off Road Bikes Online (ORBO)

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There was a brief mention of this in another thread, are Formula releasing 33 forks in Boost?
not that we are aware of - the Selva is Formulas boost fork and can be lowered to 120mm easily with what comes in the box. Looks like an announcement of shocks is coming pretty soon....

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
not that we are aware of - the Selva is Formulas boost fork and can be lowered to 120mm easily with what comes in the box. Looks like an announcement of shocks is coming pretty soon....
That's a shame. I don't need a bigger/burlier fork, just a more sensitive one

Ackland

chats d'élevage
pity they didn’t made a boost 33 fork, @Ackland what fork u getting when you go boost?
I'm not! (Unless I am forced to)

I've got a brand new 33 sitting in the shed.

From what I hear, formula's market focus is gravity.
They've been prototyping a new xc fork for a while but it may never make it to market.

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes, but, no, but.

I liked the idea of the CTS system, one set for the flatness home, one tune for the up and down of almost anywhere away from here
If youve tried the Formula forks, I think the Selva is sensitive enough - and with CTS you can make it super soft. Its the most sensitive fork Ive ridden (I havent ridden all forks mind you), so Im running a pretty firm CTS cart. The only issue with the Selva would be the weight I imagine - its not XC race light.