Off-Topic Means Non-MTB, Not Crap

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
The purpose of this forum is to allow people to discuss topics outside MTB. This is not a place to post crap and up your post count. Please remember that people are typically just as interested in the content in this forum as any other forum on this site. Please use common sense.

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh i agree latly ther has been a fair bit of crap goin up in here ppl dont really wanna see it and it just pushes down the other more "important" topics.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Ride_Guy said:
yeh i agree latly ther has been a fair bit of crap goin up in here ppl dont really wanna see it and it just pushes down the other more "important" topics.
P-U-N-C-T-U-A-T-I-O-N, use it, please.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh yeh, that whole idea of nazis is reallly funny buddy :roll:
(for those that cant tell im being sarcastic)

MrPlow

TMBC
check my comments on the thread simo :roll:
It was a corker discussion not because it was funny :roll: It was ggood to have a discussion about something serious, sorry if you thought I thought it was funny, I did not mean this.You only needed to read the thread to know how unfunny I think the nazi thing is, do yer homework :wink:

MrPlow

TMBC
stewyg said:
unfunny??? WTF??
Unfunny: the opposite of funny. eg. stewyG's avatar is unfunny :lol: :lol:
Yo stewy, wherya-at wherya-at Yo stewy wherya-at!!!!??? :lol:
Ooop slightly OT :oops:

Rik

logged out
There's no hard and fast rule with this, and we can't really give examples because they're always removed.
But basically, any discussion about: illegal stuff, things in bad taste, immoral activities, abuse, stupidity, etc...
Think about this: You're at your girlfriends place for dinner, if there's any topics you'd be worried about discussing in front of them, they probably won't be welcome here. That said, it's up to the disgression of the individual mods/admins to determine just what is acceptable.

As soon as we lay down hard rules, you get fools that go out of their way to flaunt them, so that's why we work the way we do... some things are allowed to slide, others are killed before they get out of hand.