Off-Topic Means Non-MTB, Not Crap

Bermshot

Banned
4 months to the day

A refresher on not crap

[video=youtube;-LJ9vlwpfzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LJ9vlwpfzQ&feature=related[/video]

Bermshot

Banned
Not Crap[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=i4QNT6bnZ0Q&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Di4QNT6bnZ0Q&gl=GB[/video]

Couldn't get the vid. Apologies.

Last edited:

RDH

Likes Dirt
UFC/MMA not allowed?

G'day. Why was my UFC/MMA thread deleted from Off Topic Discussion? To keep all the MMA forum jerkoffs from swarming over here? Because that would actually make a lot of sense (and is the reason I give those fora a wide berth).

Last edited:

abaser666

Likes Bikes
just wondering which rule i missed...

Hi there, just wonder why my thread got deleted about my project bike, the v rod conversion. I was hopung to get some ideas and maybe some help. Is this not the forum for that sort of thing?

Bermshot

Banned
Hi there, just wonder why my thread got deleted about my project bike, the v rod conversion. I was hopung to get some ideas and maybe some help. Is this not the forum for that sort of thing?
Nay, tis not. Check out the Harley thread.

Pastavore

Eats Squid
Just thought I'd show a proper gas chamber, not one where the doors open inwards.
Why the fuck are you posting this shit???

And hiding it in (most ironically) the "off topic means Non-MTB, Not Crap" section??

If you want to talk about MTBing, great!!

If you want to post antisemitic conspiratorial nonsense and display your ignorance and intolerance for all to see, go and find some dark corner of the internet full of like-minded trolls.

Mods, why the fuck is this clown not banned?

stirk

Burner
I agree with pasta, bermshot's post has no place here and I'm thinking neither does he now. I don't have to be Jewish to find that kind of stupid conspiracy shit offensive.

:ban:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I agree with pasta, bermshot's post has no place here and I'm thinking neither does he now. I don't have to be Jewish to find that kind of stupid conspiracy shit offensive.

:ban:

spot on. this shit has been simmering along for too long, racial vilification laws are enforced in Australia.

I also vote for a Ban. It's offensive in the extreme