Off-Topic Means Non-MTB, Not Crap

mellow

Banned
Papua

I don't recall meeting any of you chaps in a decade in east and west Papua.? I saw 18 fatalities from one magazine. Idiot.

mellow

Banned
Palm oil

Also don't recall seeing you at Milne Bay. When I was there for months .never dishonour ours or others fallen. I walked the mud and shit that ours and theirs did. You don't know it all despite what you read matey. I open private property with no thanks to self entitled moontang bikers. Just about sick of cleaning u your shit and carting you all about the place and pulling your cars out of drains and grading the road and supplying power and water and my saterite phone. Show us your input, mouth.

moorey

call me Mia
I don't recall meeting any of you chaps in a decade in east and west Papua.? I saw 18 fatalities from one magazine. Idiot.
Also don't recall seeing you at Milne Bay. When I was there for months .never dishonour ours or others fallen. I walked the mud and shit that ours and theirs did. You don't know it all despite what you read matey. I open private property with no thanks to self entitled moontang bikers. Just about sick of cleaning u your shit and carting you all about the place and pulling your cars out of drains and grading the road and supplying power and water and my saterite phone. Show us your input, mouth.
Are you talking to me? :noidea:

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't know. I have a strange feeling there's a twist coming at the end, sixth sense style. Like he's talking to himself through another medium, maybe through a tear in the fabric of the interweb's space time.

But it's def trespassed into the crap zone.