Offended???

Status
Not open for further replies.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Adin said:
I still can not believe you guys have managed to bitch about this for so long.

All Liam asked for was if this was offensive to anyone. And somehow things got taken to seriously and we got a 4 page bitch session about who is a dick.

Have it whichever way you want, the question requred a yes/no answer. No more.

Theres my $0.02, and if you have a farkin problem with it I dont GIVA FUCK.
Adin, it was a perfectly civilized discussion. There is a lot more to answering the question than "yes or no". Unfortunately the world is not that simple, especially not in the case in question.

Dinsy2

Likes Bikes
No, thats the dumb way out. No ones forcing anyone to reply. if you can't deal with it, dont reply, IGNORE it.

G

and the point of this has been met and over shot.. socket your a wanker theres your childish name calling

Dinsy2

Likes Bikes
Fuzzy said:
and the point of this has been met and over shot.. socket your a wanker theres your childish name calling
WOw, you really are a loser, I have ever read more stupidity than you have posted in about the dozen posts i've read of yours.

S.

ex offender
Fuzzy said:
exactly you cant prove shit so stop saying i was stiring up shit
I said I can't prove that you ONLY did it to stir up shit, READ THE REST OF MY POST. You did stir up shit, I'm sure you intended to but that's my opinion - however I also showed that you're in the wrong. You still don't deny or in any way refute that you can't drop the subject, because you continue to throw pathetic personal insults.

S.

ex offender
Fuzzy said:
ahaha, any logical argument is beyond you hey. Pathetic.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dont make me resort to such names as SLUT, POOF, or best of all...ROADIE!

hehehe :D

Thinking its time for a locking ;)

Adi

It's my birthday!
Y'know read the first post again, this topic won't let me sleep, keep the replies coming! \m/

G

Dinsy2 said:
poor mr snuffles, he will be missed :cry: :cry:

Edit josh: that pic was :shock:
Dinsy2 said:
Look what you did to Ivan "the terrible"

Josh Edit: im not sure if the picture of the dead dog or that was worse :?
VERY FUCKING MATURE DINSY YOU FUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.