Offended???

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
<----------------

give hitler some credit, at least he had a plan that nearly worked (fortunately didnt)

well bush is just basically a bush

MrPlow

TMBC
There is no denying he was incedibly intelligent. He also built all those sweeeet autobarns with no speed limit :D They are great! Still was the worlds sickest asshole though :evil:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Fuzzy said:
think what you want. i used it becuz it was funny
It wasn't just a joke though, it was satire, and it made a very bold political statement. You've gotta learn to tell the difference, because politics is always going to start an argument.

G

lol i got no disagreements socket might laff at your though and call you weak for some reason.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can we stop trying to take cheap, descreet shots at eachother and either: 1) get back on topic or 2) let this thread die

G

and if you agree with that then why take another shot at me saying ive had a bad day

MrPlow

TMBC
Settle Fuzzy :D You have been made a few shots at people, thats all. There was no need for you to make the dig at socket again thats all. Sorry mate, just chill out a little :D

G

im chilled, that was nothing against socket, it was just saying what he did even though the thread was requested to be closed by several other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.