Official kentlyn thread

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Damn!!!
Trust you guys to go up to Lithgow when I go on holidays. I've been hanging to get back up there. Oh well, I will just have to wait till next time:(

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
hey boys went up to kentlyn yesterday and some one has put a track off to the left right near where i was gonna build that new jump just wondering if any of you guys were starting a new track or something? whens everyone riding up there next?

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
wont be riding up there for a while boys snapped the rear drop out off yesterday lol...ask eastside bout it haha

shifty1

Squid
hey ive been riding the kentlyn trail for about 2 months n ive been trying to figure out where the hell these awsome trails u guys r talking bout r so i was wondering if any 1 could show me round on saturday the 10th:D

kemmis

Likes Dirt
Went up there today and found graffiti everywhere at the top of the trail head. Arrows and lines painted everywhere. also the tag KDS. Thats a great way to get the trails shut down.:mad:

CraigS

Likes Dirt
hey ive been riding the kentlyn trail for about 2 months n ive been trying to figure out where the hell these awsome trails u guys r talking bout r so i was wondering if any 1 could show me round on saturday the 10th:D
I might head up there on Saturday afternoon for a few runs. Will post up where to meet if I go, otherwise I might go to Menai.

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Went up there today and found graffiti everywhere at the top of the trail head. Arrows and lines painted everywhere. also the tag KDS. Thats a great way to get the trails shut down.:mad:
Aren't they the guys who built the old stuff along Peter Medows and the council shut it down. It's twits like this who graffiti anything from a wall to a tree that we don't need in society. These guys give everyone else a bad name

Newts

Likes Dirt
I might head up there on Saturday afternoon for a few runs. Will post up where to meet if I go, otherwise I might go to Menai.

Will be a courier driver in the morning for Mother's day pressies and will hopefully be finished in time for an arvo ride. That's if the in-laws can look after the little ones during other sporting committments.
Will message you Shorty. Wade is hanging to ride after 3 months

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
hey craig come out to menai myself and couple of mates are heading out there saturday morning,anyone else coming out?

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Can't do Saturday mornings as I coach athletics down at the track in Leumeah. Hope to get out in the arvo though as Sunday is Mother's Day and I have to make sure the kids look after the missus

shifty1

Squid
where is this menai u speak of
feed me knowlage
gobble gobble
lol
is there any good trails down castle hill way

Ando78

Likes Bikes
thats what happens when peaple post pics vids and make forums on the net
and give out location details
this use to be a top local spot but its fast going down the shitter
the sad thing is its not just happening here its at most ride spots now

EastsideZero

Likes Dirt
Angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am calling a Fatwa on KDS. If i catch 'em messing shit up there will be retribution. You have been warned!!

Definately maybe for a sat arvo ride. can't remember the last time i rode with youse (Craigs & Newts).