Official kentlyn thread

kemmis

Likes Dirt
would come out this sat, but there are a few of us goin down nowra for a day to ride.

I think myself, blake and another mate could be going out tomorrow(fri) to have a bit of a poke around, and maybe start building some stuff. Kind of have an idea about where its going, but things change dont they?

Kemmis, im the one on the green aline. Saw you down worlds last weekend?
Yep that was me.

kemmis

Likes Dirt
hey mate im blake, im on the giant dh comp, i was leaving as you were coming in monday on your hardtail
aww yeah, haha was riding a mates xc bike because my glory was in the shop, that was a struggle i prefer doing xc on the glory. Also what helmet do you have its sick.

Unlearn

Likes Dirt
Bloody hell! I didn't know this thread existed till now, will have to get back out there and catch up with all you guys!

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Yeah next Saturday 19th. We'll be starting early but come down whenever you can. I have to leave by 10.30 but we should get alot finished. Scott and I are going down at 5.30 tomorrow morning to get a start on it and mark out where the step up might go. Just doing 2 hours tomorrow before 30 degree heat kicks in. Hope to see you next week

i live in kentlyn. ride out there on at stp0. probably seen a few of you's out there before.
its simple. you dont throw rubbish on the ground at your house, so why do it to others?? its like a second home to me.

yewww ride hard die hard

Ando78

Likes Bikes
i live in kentlyn. ride out there on at stp0. probably seen a few of you's out there before.
its simple. you dont throw rubbish on the ground at your house, so why do it to others?? its like a second home to me.

yewww ride hard die hard
hi ruthless we locals have been going on about the rubbish for the last 3 yaers but there still seems to be f#*K wits leaving shit behind thanks for your 2cent worth
if you ride there would be good 2 meet you and see you helping on some build days
cheers

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Just a heads up that we started working on the lower section of the main line past the road gap this morning. The track after the road gap is now closed until the new section firms up with some rain and it will also give us time to finish it properly before wheels start to roll on it. We also moved the woodwork from the see-saw across to span over the large rocked area to the right where the new line is going. Please do not ride this section till we open it.
Also it looks like our "Build Day" will now be next Sunday due to some people not available on Saturday.
Some pics from this morning are below

Let us know if you planning coming out next Sunday morning to help with some track work.

Ando78

Likes Bikes
hi craig was out there till 9 got the rest of the line racked and two burms finished
then started on a small step up after you cross the water runoff if i get some time i will do some more during the week
is there long enough timber lengths we can use to brace the bridge work at the top so we dont have to bring in anymore
if so i will take it down through the week ready for next sunday
cheers

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Yeah there should be some 3-4m lengths at the top. Good work. Can't wait to get this stuff finished so we can ride it.

kemmis

Likes Dirt
Looks good. Any ideas were we could put some big gaps, preferably on an existing track so not to add more trails.

Newts

Likes Dirt
Looks good. Any ideas were we could put some big gaps, preferably on an existing track so not to add more trails.
We may have to make 2 sets of jumps and gaps. Young guys and older guys. I will hopefully have a weekend this week and not extend on the 12 day week. See you early Sunday morning.

EastsideZero

Likes Dirt
Busy at work yesterday movin a few thousand tons of steel around the factory. Couldn't miss out on fun like that!!!

Hopefully be able to make it next weekend.

Ando78

Likes Bikes
Busy at work yesterday movin a few thousand tons of steel around the factory. Couldn't miss out on fun like that!!!

Hopefully be able to make it next weekend.
matty are you still alive its been a ages how you goin
hopfully see you next sundy

blakemuller

Likes Bikes
Yeah I'd be keen for some bigger stuff aswell and I know some of the other boys are after it too. Something close to Menai we were thinking

Ando78

Likes Bikes
why not just go to menai we havent got the steep hill like thay have to work with
and its only 20 min away
then you got the best of both worlds