Official kentlyn thread

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Went out for a spin the other day, fucking moto's have been wrecking alot of things. Id love to know who these fuckheads are cause i would love to have a word to them and show them where to stick there motorbikes, just wish cops done more patrols out that way:mad:

scuba05

Likes Dirt
how badly have the motos screwed things up? and on which lines?
Are we talking berms completely fucked or what?
You will have to get in line to tell them off, as im pretty sure we all get the shits with them. I guess we're pretty lucky in that they dont come over near the tracks very often.

Newts

Likes Dirt
There were tracks going up the fire trail on Sat morning at 9. They have been riding out there for a few days then.

Surely it would be a boring ride on a moto, sitting in 1st for 90% of the ride

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was out on Saturday arvo and two of them where riding along the singletrack in their normal fashion. Hit the accelerator and rip the ground up then back off the throttle then hit the throttle again...it gives you the shits 'cause they seriously don't care what damage they do.

CBG.

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Ive seen a fair few out there lately on their little Fast 50's.
Should make some of the tracks moto proof ,but just gotta think of a good way round it

scuba05

Likes Dirt
Some of you may have noticed the new line that is being built at the moment, just to the right of the road gap track.Well some more of the shorework has been finished this weekend, pics below.
We(myself and michael) have been slowly chipping away at it, with the top section(before the firetrail) almost being complete, with just a few more supports to go onto both bits of shores to make them quite secure.
The bottom section(entry near a right hand turn on the firetrail) is almost finished, with a lander to be built on the very bottom drop, then we will be working out where to go from there, hopefully all the way down to the creek.
We also have to work out something to do to join the 2 parts. There is a big rock we are trying to incorporate as a kinda table-top kinda thing. We will be getting to that soon anyway.

For now, it would be apprectiated that the shores not be ridden until these extra supports are put in, as the shores do flex a bit, and may snap if landed on. Should be done this week sometime.

Thats it for now i guess.

Last edited:

blakemuller

Likes Bikes
Looking good scuba, I'll talk to you at the gig tomorrow about coming down and giving you and Mick a hand. My shocks still at TBSM, should be getting it soon though

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Nice work scuba,if you guys are continuing the track make some massive jumps like menai & oxy that would be awesome.
Will have to come up and check it out soon

scuba05

Likes Dirt
yeah, were not sure about jumps and stuff yet. Were trying to rake the trail out and see where we have some room to put stuff in. Nothing worse than having a nice jump you cant get speed into, or takes all you speed away.
Its plugging away slowly, just trying to find time to get out there and finish stuff off.
Cant wait to finally ride the whole thing top to bottom. Should be epic, or a massive flop. Either way.

hey at least when we finish it it will be a massive flop with some cool drops in it haha. we'll try and incorporate a good jump somewhere but like steve said got to find the right place with good flow,possibly a bigger road gap.

adtee23

Likes Bikes
checked out the new line today guys looking good, especially the shore!

people have moved the pallets back into the doubles on snakes and ladders so i moved em again.. dont know why people do that.. they are sign posted as a gap jump???

Newts

Likes Dirt
people have moved the pallets back into the doubles on snakes and ladders so i moved em again.. dont know why people do that.. they are sign posted as a gap jump???
They will soon put a pallet in between the gap at the top of the main line.

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Someone should burn those pallets(not really just get rid of them).
In a 2 foot gap come on,I could understand if it was a 20 foot gap.
Man someone should build a masive jump that big lol, Scuba can i request you make a scrub jump:) PLEASE!!

how about i go up there and build a massive booter on our new line and next time we go to build steve will shit his pants wtf haha, jokes scuba.