Official kentlyn thread

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Sunday 14th March

Hey guys. Just letting you know we'll have a crew out there sunday morning both riding and maybe some diiging before hand.
I've had quite a few people ask about riding out there. If anyone wants to come and tag along, you're more than welcome. Early start for an hour of digging around 6.30-7am followed by riding for as long as you want to stay.

EastsideZero

Likes Dirt
Out of retirement! Maybe.

Will try to get down to KDH for a ride tomorrow moinin'. If i can get up early enough. If i can work out how to fit the Glory in the Skyline. Maybe i will have to borrow the Mrs car.

Might even bring a friend.

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Well almost made it out of bed.
Old and sore.
Might try again next week.
That's what happens when you get to 40:p
Was such a good morning out there. After yesterdays light rain showers the tracks were in near perfect condition, grippy and fast. The new gaps after the raod gap are sweet. Hopefully Peter can post up some of his videos from today, either here on in the video section. We had some trains of 5-6 riders doing Snakes and Ladders which looked pretty good.
Slowly the place is getting better for the winter season's riding. A few more repairs etc should see it back to it's former glory if not better.

troublemaker

Likes Bikes
has or is anyone planing a ride out kentlynn Sunday morming, early hopefully [7.00/8.00]. Was planning to go for 2.hr ride xc [I can't jump]. If any interest, please give x roads of meeting point. Will check post 5.30pm this arvo.
cheers.
Neil.

troublemaker

Likes Bikes
has or is anyone planing a ride out kentlynn Sunday morming, early hopefully [7.00/8.00]. Was planning to go for 2.hr ride xc [I can't jump]. If any interest, please give x roads of meeting point. Will check post 5.30pm this arvo.
cheers.
Neil.
hey dude, since no ones keen to go riding with you maybe you should try the vet's Sun morning

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
menai pics

hey boys,
blake here (with the old glory), was riding at menai with craig, judd, greg and pete and some others on sunday, just wondering if any pics or videos are lying around somewhere for me to have a look at?
someone said something about vmeo but i have no idea where to look...

cheers guys!

Blake.

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha :p

yeah mate ill come early to give you a hand and just do a bit of riding afterwards - i really wanna hit the A line after the 1st drop on S & L...
plus hit the double after the road gap and not crash :)

what time are you gonne get there?

CraigS

Likes Dirt
I'll let you know when I'll start by tomorrow night. Will be early (maybe 5.30-6am) but get there when you can.

Petercass

Likes Dirt
if anyone wants to come this way i can ride oxford falls or stives early ... have to leave around 11-1130 though to go to the wedding ;)

..... tomorrow (sat) that is

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I'll let you know when I'll start by tomorrow night. Will be early (maybe 5.30-6am) but get there when you can.
thats keen ... were you joking about the lights ?? or are the locals/residents and coppers familar with your antics :cool: ... I've contemplated digging at my local with lights ... but have been too scared of getting the "WTF must be an axe murder" stares and inevitable blue light show. :p

Haven't been down your way for ages ... may need to check out your work ... sounds like you've been busy.