Official kentlyn thread

Filthyfrother

Likes Bikes
Hi guys.. I left a pair of shimano SPD shoes at the Baronia rd gate about 2hrs ago. If anyone comes across them could you please grab them and pm me or even hide them and let me know
where they are.. Thanks heaps!! Azz..
Well.. i was out that way for work today, so i ducked past and found my socks but no shoes..
Thanks 'such is life' for offering to have a look for them.
I cant imagine anyone kepping them as they were a bit scabby, so if anyone hears of someone grabbing them, please let me know..

Cheers, Shoeless..

mtboer

Likes Dirt
Shoes

Well.. i was out that way for work today, so i ducked past and found my socks but no shoes..
I cant imagine anyone kepping them as they were a bit scabby, so if anyone hears of someone grabbing them, please let me know..

Cheers, Shoeless..
Yeah saw the Socks at 8:30 am but no shoes. Some smartie may have shot them in the bush. The socks were on the road still. I put them next to a tree.

Filthyfrother

Likes Bikes
Yeah saw the Socks at 8:30 am but no shoes. Some smartie may have shot them in the bush. The socks were on the road still. I put them next to a tree.
Haha.. We were wondering why the socks were so neatly laid out by the tree.. Oh well, RIP, ive got new ones on the way.. cheers

SuchisLife

Likes Dirt

Cheers, Shoeless..
Ahh that sucks, didn't get out there yesterday in the end, gotta love when life gets in the way of riding.

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey CBG, Ben is coming down to ride BENDI and don't know if he has seen your new bits.
Bob
Yeah I saw that. I am really trying to make my sure I am available on that day so I can make it out there to say g'day.

Took the secateurs with me this morning and just did some trimming as I went along the creek track. Also cleared some of the drains and hopefully more of the water along the track will clear up.

mtboer

Likes Dirt
Trails all clear

Hey CBG all trails are riding well. Kentlyn has come thru the Storms okay. Big Tree down near the Blackberry Paddock near Darling Rd but now clear. All good.
Even the Road crossing at Peter Meadows is okay after the guy with the Backhoe has tried to be a PartyPooper AGAIN.

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Big Tree down near the Blackberry Paddock near Darling Rd but now clear...Even the Road crossing at Peter Meadows is okay after the guy with the Backhoe has tried to be a PartyPooper AGAIN.
Walked past that downed tree but it was way too big for my old back and I didn't have a saw with me. The backhoe guy has done a great job, made getting past the gate a really good roll over now.

mtboer

Likes Dirt
Backhoe Guy

Walked past that downed tree but it was way too big for my old back and I didn't have a saw with me. The backhoe guy has done a great job, made getting past the gate a really good roll over now.
Yeah, he keeps trying to bugger it up and I keep fixing it. I have time on my side (to a certain extent anyway). I have ordered my Yeti Full Suspension Walk Frame.
A couple of belts with a sledge and a bit of shovel work, and he actually helped to supply the soil.
He scouped out the North side once and my mate who is 67 broke two ribs. He is a terrorist and I'm a Terrier (I'll just keep biting his ankles).

mtboer

Likes Dirt
The Rock Trail - Kentlyn

Just walked the Trail and there is water, but very little, and it is riding well. (all the riders told me).

mtboer

Likes Dirt
Tomorrow morning

I'll be there even if it's wet. But yeah I wont expect anyone else if it is actually raining.
Rode at Terrey Hills on Sunday and it rained heavy as we were about to start, then stopped.
Even then the tracks were wet, but fun.
Kentlyn can be nasty on the drivetrain in the wet.
Bob

Filthyfrother

Likes Bikes
I'll be there even if it's wet. But yeah I wont expect anyone else if it is actually raining.
Rode at Terrey Hills on Sunday and it rained heavy as we were about to start, then stopped.
Even then the tracks were wet, but fun.
Kentlyn can be nasty on the drivetrain in the wet.
Bob
What time are you guys riding? Was going to head out there on my own as none of my lads can make it. If your happy for me to tag along, give me a time..