Official kentlyn thread

romy

Likes Dirt
Nice, is there a lamding planned or not necessary?
Heya, not really required as there is a pretty smooth run out to the B line decent.
The main improvement here is the removal of all the soft sand, no more easy washouts on the turn.

romy

Likes Dirt
Looking great boys, I had a chance to get out Friday afternoon and clear out another 100m of trail, awesome to see Kentlyn Mtb scene is still alive and well!
Hi mate,

Yeah looking good down there!! (Except the spray paint but that will fade.)
Was talking to Bob about your efforts and only just found the entrance on Peter Meadows on the way home.

Ill probably go down and check out rollercoaster this afternoon, big thanks for your efforts, pics look good.

mtboer

Likes Dirt
Rode all the main part of Kentlyn today, Bendi through to The Rock Trail , including the Yeah Yeah Trail. It was all brilliant and my riding mate was impressed.
Like all the fix ups on the DH too, some really good work in there now.

Timoth

Squid
Looking great boys, I had a chance to get out Friday afternoon and clear out another 100m of trail, awesome to see Kentlyn Mtb scene is still alive and well!
Hey yeahyeah, I rode this for these new trails for the first time on Saturday arvo. Genius!!
The new-ish trail at Bendi is great too! Wasn't so sure at first, but like it more each time. It's a grower.

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Hey yeahyeah, I rode this for these new trails for the first time on Saturday arvo. Genius!!
The new-ish trail at Bendi is great too! Wasn't so sure at first, but like it more each time. It's a grower.
Great to hear mate, look forward to adding another couple of wooden obstacles soon!

Good to see it all nice and ridden in as well, hope you all like it!

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Done abit of work over the past couple of days with a mate, Start of the 6m bridge, should be ready to roll by next week I hope. Please take care and don't ride it yet....cheers

Attachments

mtboer

Likes Dirt
Done abit of work over the past couple of days with a mate, Start of the 6m bridge, should be ready to roll by next week I hope. Please take care and don't ride it yet....cheers

Rode through the Yeah Yeah Trail twice on Tuesday and it is great and getting better.

romy

Likes Dirt
Hey all,

Where about's is the big creek jump and the half build dirt jumps I have heard about? I had a look on the Bendi side of Peter Meadows rd just past the gate/ behind the temple but could not find it.

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
It's there mate, myself and a few mates built it around 6 years ago now.
I had checked it out prior to starting the new track to see if I could bring it back to life, but it's a bit over grown...worth having a look though

mtb1611

Seymour
It's there mate, myself and a few mates built it around 6 years ago now.
I had checked it out prior to starting the new track to see if I could bring it back to life, but it's a bit over grown...worth having a look though
Which trail does your new work link to/run off yeahyeah?

SuchisLife

Likes Dirt
Rode kentlyn and the new extension today, not sure if we rode it in the right direction as we hooked in just after the newly replaced old bridges, thr found the ebtrance just after rollercoaster and rode that section. All very mice work although it was rather slippery in there as the surface is a lot more clay based than the sandy surface the majority of kentlyn enjoys. All on all very nice work yeah yeah and crew. Its a welcomed addition to the kentlyn menu.