"Oh my god we found it" as if!!!

Anyone out there that had known about graham's green craftworks hardtale
would be stoked to hear that we found it!!- pulling out of the coles at balaclava with bikes in the back loaded up to goto buxton for the weekend
and still with my bike shop work shirt on and john being over 6ft we must have looked officially scary!!! poor guy who worked at coles bought the craftworks bike off a junkie in the street for $200- which he is now out of pocket for...(don't buy a stolen bike...) As I grabbed the handlebars and stood in front of the guy and said "oy! where did you get that bike mate-that's grahams bike!!" he immediatly removed himself from the cycle and now big Gray is a happy man again- what are the chances...
well it is a bright green oldskool craftworks frame it's a bit hard to miss!!!
yay for graham!!!

mattyd

Likes Dirt
"I bought it off a Junkie on the street" That's the oldest line in the book.
If you bought something off a junkie you would pretty mutch know it's stolen.
I would give his name to the cops anyway.

Caine

Likes Dirt
nice work bro!! good to see if some scum steals a bike theres "Some" hope of getting it back!!

wtr

Likes Dirt
Nice work there man, I saw Graham in the park tonight, reunited with his green beauty, what a pleasant sight. But it hurts it think about mine..:(

My Tank's also very unique in Melbourne...please help out..:eek:. And the cash reward is for real!

GoingDHfast

Likes Dirt
wtr said:
Nice work there man, I saw Graham in the park tonight, reunited with his green beauty, what a pleasant sight. But it hurts it think about mine..:(

My Tank's also very unique in Melbourne...please help out..:eek:. And the cash reward is for real!
Did you buy the tank from Andy@ bikepro?? I love andy, what a legend.. as far as I know he's the only one importing tank frames? I'll keep an eye out for it.

wtr

Likes Dirt
GoingDHfast said:
Did you buy the tank from Andy@ bikepro??
I used to work there a bit, only casual. That's where I got all my parts together for the Tank, FROM SCRATCH!!!:mad:

GoingDHfast

Likes Dirt
wtr said:
I used to work there a bit, only casual. That's where I got all my parts together for the Tank, FROM SCRATCH!!!:mad:
Well not trying to sound like a smart arse here, but look at the bright side - at least you didnt pay full price for the bike? It doesnt make it any easier when its gone, I'm sure but at least you "lost less" technically...

Andy's a cool guy, its great how he loves to bargain with customers - always with a big grin on his face.. They way it should be really, in the face of internet price competition etc.

will4eva7k

Likes Dirt
i got a tank too

i didnt steal wazzas, he knows what mine looks like - unridden

gotta go around coles and see if another junkie has a tank for sale