Ok, I bought a cheap fork. Enjoy

safreek

I've been pestered over loose cold and flu pills in my back pack before. It may not be a requirement, but having still in the pack helps keep things easy when you're being harassed.
Yeah, you are right about keeping pills in package it came in, problem with carrying your weed prescription is some of the scripts come in 15 gram packages.
Means you have to carry half an ounce at times, fucken stupid idea.
May even encourage some to sell it ;)

Minlak

custom titis
@safreek - Hey serious questions curious if you know even google can't really answer - Too many "You Should Be Right" answers.
1) On RBT they always bust people that claim they have not smoked in 2 or 3 days but they get a positive test - They ten tell you it takes 24hrs to leave the system -So are they all just liars or once you smoke do you just roll the wheel and hope?
2) If you have a prescription that makes it ok for you to have it -
A) Can you carry it everywhere with you (as long as in container)?
B) Surely you are still subject to driving under the influence laws?

Genuinely just curious if people tried to do the right thing?

Flow-Rider

Burner
@safreek - Hey serious questions curious if you know even google can't really answer - Too many "You Should Be Right" answers.
1) On RBT they always bust people that claim they have not smoked in 2 or 3 days but they get a positive test - They ten tell you it takes 24hrs to leave the system -So are they all just liars or once you smoke do you just roll the wheel and hope?

https://greendorphin.com/is-hemp-intoxicating/

Litenbror

Eats Squid

To my knowledge any in your system is considered driving under the influence, prescription or not. Essentially the alcohol industry funded research and lobbying to get 0.05 as the limit for alcohol. No one in the weed industry has the political clout to get the police to consider a level above which you are considered impaired even though there is plenty of research showing below a specific limit you are not impaired.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Once big pharma get on top of medicinal marijuana or the traditional controllers of the non-medicinal marijuana distribution get organised I think there I'll be plenty of political graft...I mean influence.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Once big pharma get on top of medicinal marijuana or the traditional controllers of the non-medicinal marijuana distribution get organised I think there I'll be plenty of political graft...I mean influence.
Remember, it’s brokerage fee, not a commission.

Slow moe

Likes Dirt
@Minlak at least in the ACT, driving with drug in oral fluid/blood (aka drug driving) is a different offence to DUI (as is simply exceeding the alcohol limit). Drug driving requires only presence in saliva/blood and no particular level is required to be proved (nor do they need to show impairment to any degree)
As for the potential for a future permissible level, a decade ago the cops line was that metabolism was not as linear as alcohol and therefore a 0.05 type setup would not work. No idea how accurate that is.
Many people in the ACT claim not to have smoked for days prior to testing positive. Again, no real idea how reliable these assertions are

Minlak

custom titis
Ahhh so I was thinking of it as a level like 0.5 - So you know the line doesn't show positive unless you had "X" amount - Where in reality its any amount - So you literally could have been around someone partaking and you know you have to drive so don't and show a positive from passive.

Thanks - i understand ish now

Slow moe

Likes Dirt
Ahhh so I was thinking of it as a level like 0.5 - So you know the line doesn't show positive unless you had "X" amount - Where in reality its any amount - So you literally could have been around someone partaking and you know you have to drive so don't and show a positive from passive.

Thanks - i understand ish now
I'm (fairly reliably but take no responsibility) told that the amount which is required in order to be detected is hugely unlikely to be consumed passively. Would have to be trying to achieve this

Litenbror

Eats Squid
This looks like a good place to understand the current drug driving legislative landscape @Minlak

Thanks @Slow moe for the info it's been a while since I've looked into this and it looks like a lot of legislative change has happened after 2020.