OK what's the most stupidest thing you have done. (biking wise)

taquar

Likes Dirt
1: Right arm hit a spiky bush and by reflex grabbed the front brakes at the top of a large down slope paved with concrete with a small lip. I went down, bike followed me, mild concussion, gouged my left shin on the brake lever, grazed right hip and right shoulder (it's a scar now). Also dislocated my right shoulder, I keep my hand off the front brakes at that slope nowadays. :p

2: Took an s-bend too tightly, right hip hit a tree, came off and went straight into the tree on the other end of the bend. I was fine, but my left pedal actually snapped off at the thread, not sure how :(

3: Not sure why but I braked around a corner, bike slid away and I grazed my right knee. Did the same thing at a different corner on the same track earlier that day, except with my front brakes :p.

I think i've lost most of my blood at Bunyaville :rolleyes:

Derka Derka

Likes Dirt
1. Running low pressure in the tires and thinking my rims would be alright

2. Forgetting that my rear breaks had no break pads in them = 1 ride over the handle bars=broken bits

3. On the run into a big arse double, thinking "hell yeah"...then as i take off thinking "maybe no"...that was pretty dumb! the resulting broken bones made sure i didnt do that again

4. Trying a 360 tail whip off a bigish double & thinking "yeah that height should give me enough time to land it".....=No

Last edited:

EndCredits

Likes Bikes
I rode into the city on a stinkingly hot day and thought it would be a good idea to fill my drink bottle up at hungry Jacks with fanta.

Turns out fanta aint that refreshing, but more importantly the shaking effect of pedaling caused it to fizz up and then pop the top off my drink bottle covering my legs in orange stickiness. Made quite a pop and the city goers around me thought it was quite funny.

Leaving me feeling sticky, yuk and thirsty.

chops

Likes Dirt
got distracted by a photographer at buller nationals.......and awoke in a bigass hole!!!

my knee still has the dint to prove it.lol

._._._._._.

Likes Dirt
Played chicken. Was standing in the middle of the road and had a mate come at me on his BMX. Spinning out at like 140rpm, I didn't budge and he moved out of the way maybe two metres infront of where I was standing.

I won, but if I didn't, we'd both be pretty dead.