Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of ANGRY old men and women!

indica

Serial flasher
Fuck me, that leaflet is scaremongering.
UNREASONABLE amount of time as per the post above me is the key.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Pffffft what a wank, my 10yo is way more mature and capable than me, it should be an offense to leave me unsupervised.

*the views expressed above do not necessarily reflect those of a sane well adjusted human.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I walked to school alone when I was 6 yo so I find that it hard to relate to.
Also had bare feet and walked over frozen puddles and lived in a shoebox.
How can you be charged for not supervising your child 12 yo or under ?

safreek

I walked to school alone when I was 6 yo so I find that it hard to relate to.
Also had bare feet and walked over frozen puddles and lived in a shoebox.
How can you be charged for not supervising your child 12 yo or under ?
bloody hell, you had it hard as a kid, at least we had sardine tins on our feet for the walk

safreek

on another subject, son asked me on the weekend what sort of 29r he should get to commute with :doh: and teenage grandson still rides a scooter :spit:
don't know where I went wrong but I piss myself off.
It also pisses me off that my grandson isn't gay, I am worried he will knock up some floozy early in life and turn me into a great granddaddy by mid fiddys, he rides a scooter so there is hope yet:lol:

Shinigami

Likes Dirt
on another subject, son asked me on the weekend what sort of 29r he should get to commute with :doh: and teenage grandson still rides a scooter :spit:
don't know where I went wrong but I piss myself off.
It also pisses me off that my grandson isn't gay, I am worried he will knock up some floozy early in life and turn me into a great granddaddy by mid fiddys, he rides a scooter so there is hope yet:lol:
all those millennials love the scooters

safreek

all those millennials love the scooters
Well, grandson showed up, had classy Dk bike up and running for him to ride, nar ride me scoota. Fuck me at least have a try at being a man. Time for me to sell the Dk and buy myself something that I want.
Any one want to swap the Dk for some monsters:smow:

TonyMax

Caviar tastes on a popcorn budget
Flat brim hats. Particularly f*ckwits who decide to tuck their ears inside their flat brim hats. Grrr...

rickie-fowler-pga-tour-wgc-match-play-flat-bill_t480.jpg

I'm almost 48 but the way young people carry on these days makes me feel more and more like a grumpy old man every day.

:frusty:

LPG

likes thicc birds
This slightly salty 28 yr old has to constantly hold back from pulling the tags left on flat brim hats and telling the owner they forgot to take the tag off. Hopefully the trend passes before I get salty enough to start doing it.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Oh yeah. I have never ever understood the stupid looking ear tuck thing!
Just wear the hat normally you muppet.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
its such a bad look to begin with, but energy drinks logos make it even worse in that example!

Minlak

custom titis
Everything..... seriously I am on the angry train from wake up to bedtime I am hoping the holidays I have coming up sort me out otherwise I might have to head off and get neutered and maybe a distemper shot.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Whenever you wake up pissy just breath deep and say to yourself "ease up turbo", all the old fuckers at work love it when I say that

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Everything..... seriously I am on the angry train from wake up to bedtime I am hoping the holidays I have coming up sort me out otherwise I might have to head off and get neutered and maybe a distemper shot.
Oh yeah, I'm hearing ya grumpy guts.

I seem to get angrier by the minute. So many f@ckwits, so little time.

Slowman

Likes Dirt
Oh yeah. I have never ever understood the stupid looking ear tuck thing!
Just wear the hat normally you muppet.

It's a Chopper Reed thing.

Somewhat surprised this thread is still ongoing. As Johnny Lydon said "anger is an energy!"

Last edited:

Mr Adonis

Likes Bikes
The older I get, the more angry / cynical i have become.
With the passing of years, you can seperate bullshit from truth much easier.
I hate it when cops / governments tell us that we shouldnt speed only a few kms over speed limit.
If we did all that, the whole place would be broke. Authorities rely on people 'breaking the law' to balance their budgets.
My motto now is to follow the money trail - if their is money / revenue to be made, get ready for the bullshit to follow to brainwash the masses.