DH Old Boy's Candy

Cooch

Likes Dirt
Been riding her for about 9 months now. Just built up a new set of wheels to really finish off the bike and get the look/function I was after. Also spoilt myself with a www.chunked.com.au crown and new zero stack CK headset :p So Happy!!!

Frame - Banshee Legend MK II, Medium, Team Red/Polish
Rear shock - Fox RC4 tuned by NS Dynamics
Front Fork - Fox DH 40RC2
Handlebars - Gravity 777
Stem - www.chunked.com.au
Headset - Chris King
Grips - Gravity
Saddle - FUNN
Seatpost - Thomson
Front brake - Avid Code
Rear brake - Avid Code
Cranks - Gravity Lite
Chainguide - Gumnut
Chain - PC 991
Pedals - Straitline "What's Next?" Red
Front derailleur - what's that???
Rear derailleur - SRAM X9
Front shifter - wtf?
Rear shifter - SRAM X9
Cassette - PC990
Front hub - Hope Pro II [just received my CK one]
Rear hub - Chris King 150mm HD
Front rim - MTX
Rear rim - MTX
Spokes - DT Swiss 2mm
Nipples - DT Swiss Brass
Tyres - Minions
Tubes - XC
Total weight - 18.5kg

Staunch

Eats Squid
I like how you've included the weight, ahaha.
Nah, in all seriousness looks amazing man, colour scheme is sick and it's a pretty dope build :)

Cooch

Likes Dirt
Spacer under the super dropped crown, priceless.
Yeah, after some runs the other day, I worked out my super dropped crown was too low by 1.758963mm, so had a custom red carbon one made... ba ha ha ha ha ha :p

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Spacer under the super dropped crown, priceless.
I don't get what's wrong with it. I run a spacer under my Chunked crown. It'd still be lighter than any other dirrect mount even with 1cm of steerer and spacer.
I'd put even more spacers under it(you have the stanchion and steerer too, or get some minimum rise bars. Flat bars and Chunked(even with spacer)is hella low.
Nice bike, looks great. What have you owned previously?

Cooch

Likes Dirt
I don't get what's wrong with it. I run a spacer under my Chunked crown. It'd still be lighter than any other dirrect mount even with 1cm of steerer and spacer.
I'd put even more spacers under it(you have the stanchion and steerer too, or get some minimum rise bars. Flat bars and Chunked(even with spacer)is hella low.
Nice bike, looks great. What have you owned previously?
Yeah, I actually left the steerer and spacer stack, so I can swap them over/under the crown and adjust the steerer height +/- 25mm depending on what I feel like, or how steep/techo the trails are. That's the beauty of the top crown, it's so easy to just take it off, rearrange the spacer stack and put it all back together - all with a 5mm allen key.

I had a Banshee Scythe before the Legend MK II. Both awesome bikes, but the MK II is a serious downhill bike!