NSW Sold found, no longer relevant

safreek

Item: frame with 150 dropouts, with axle
Price range/Willing to Pay: up to the 250ish mark
Extra Info: not fussed on brand or condition within reason. Needs a shock, not too rooted. Be good if the linkages didn't have too much play
Paint no drama and a few bumps and such is fine.
Basically just looking for a frame to shove some old parts on. If you have cranks that would be even better.
Don't be shy, offer me your old piece of crap, I may just take it.
Obviously no cracks in it

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, apparently that's the case. I have found one but no-one wants to get it because of covid. The fella obviously won't even answer me
Felix’s Devinci ran one in coil. I picked up 2 air versions but never got around to trying them. Gave one away with bike, no one wanted the second….other than a guy building a custom frame motorized bike. Eww.

safreek

Felix’s Devinci ran one in coil. I picked up 2 air versions but never got around to trying them. Gave one away with bike, no one wanted the second….other than a guy building a custom frame motorized bike. Eww.
And, and you condoned a motorized bike. I'm disgusted.
I am actually very surprised that no-one wants to unload their beaten up load of shit frames. It's not like I'm chasing a decent frame.
Am I so out of touch that even a dented, scratched crapper frame is valuable

moorey

call me Mia
And, and you condoned a motorized bike. I'm disgusted.
I am actually very surprised that no-one wants to unload their beaten up load of shit frames. It's not like I'm chasing a decent frame.
Am I so out of touch that even a dented, scratched crapper frame is valuable
Nope. I sold it…then thought I’d better check he bought right size….one dude wanted it for his reign.

FB reminded me I bought this 7 years ago. I’ve ridden it once. Others may just be hording like me.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
10.5x3.5 I believe
Hmmmm...will measure. I have something that might be that big. I'm pretty sure the spring is 3.5 stroke, but I remember there being a trend to run longer than necessary springs for a while...or spring might 3.25 on a 3 inch stroke.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Hmmmm...will measure. I have something that might be that big. I'm pretty sure the spring is 3.5 stroke, but I remember there being a trend to run longer than necessary springs for a while...or spring might 3.25 on a 3 inch stroke.
Now you’re just showing off

safreek

Unfortunately the dude is ignoring me, don't blame him if he won't post for that price.

moorey

call me Mia
3.5” is more common with 9.5”. This was a huuuuuge bitch.