"Old heritage railway cycle track"

~James~

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys, this thursday for an outdoor ed excursion for school, we are going for a ride on the "Old heritage railway cycle track" that winds its way through the John Forrest national park, i was wondering if anyone has ridden this "trail" and if they could tell me if it would be more fun if i were to bring my singlespeed blkmrkt riot to use for the day, or if i used the school's shitty k-martish bikes that have gears. the main reason i want to know this is i don't want to get there and have to ride up massive hills with a singlespeed DJ bike haha.

Thanks,
James

Bradster

Likes Bikes
blkmrkt

yea mate the hills arent too big so you might be able to climb it, this way you can show off and stack it and get laughed at... oh and by the way the "light" at the end of the tunnel isn't a train...

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
take the black market and show off to your friends!:p:p:p

just joking but if you want to.....

~James~

Likes Bikes and Dirt
take the black market and show off to your friends!:p:p:p

just joking but if you want to.....
i probably will haha... but all of my main friends ride too.. oh well i guess we'll be the cool ones out of the nerds who have never ridden a bike properly before.. haha

yea mate the hills arent too big so you might be able to climb it, this way you can show off and stack it and get laughed at... oh and by the way the "light" at the end of the tunnel isn't a train...
sweet, i'll just tell everyone to slow down when there are big hills so i can get off and walk if they get too steep hahaha :p
Cheers for the heads up about the trains too hahahaha. :p

Bradster

Likes Bikes
nah man i said it wnt be a train... trains used to run thru there but now it's just a trail...you should be fine with the single speed, i run single speed thru some of the tracks around there and it's ok if you have tank legs...haha

~James~

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's going to be raining though :(... might just thrash the absolute shit out of the school's bikes... haha