Old Hiddenvale, Trail Building Projects

bardles

Likes Dirt
Haydz, that new deck looks awesome.

The new berms ride sweet - I couldn't hit them too fast last time I was out there.

I'd love to see some more work on Pig and Camel to add that in as a more rideable loop - the old favourites are otherwise great. A little bridge crossing over the creek at the bottom of Rock Bottom would be cool as well.

A berm at the bottom of 007 would be good too - can crack 55km/hr -would be nice to carry the speed!

B

rick79

Likes Dirt
All of the trails are on private property at Hiddenvale.

Trail access is via club membership, volunteer trail building (on the day) or race events :)
So with club membership, one can ride there anytime they like yeah?

..wow..this place is awsome!!!:p

Don't know if anyone else has ridden out there lately, but apart from the 4hr course that got a bit of TLC prior to the race, the rest of the place is in desparate need of some work. It really suffered from all that rain earlier this year. Some tracks like rock bottom, dandy and gully have just been destroyed. The rest are just rediculously overgrown. Epic was almost impossible to navigate it was so overgrown.
Sad stuff. They're gonna need a fair bit of work before round three and four of the enduro series. I really hope they bring rock bottom and bear valley back to life rather than changing the course, as they're so much fun.

Tim

J_A_N

Likes Bikes
hey mate, the link to the day pass didnt work, if i pm you my email can you send me prices and info?