NSW old school hardtail frame 26" found

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Bump it up, would take one of these for a sensible price
View attachment 338665
Yikes, there'll be a bidding war with more than just you and I if one of these pops up.

I know that there are a couple in Australia as a mate used to be the importer for Nic. However I had a wanted post up for these, the Evil Imperial and Morphine for ages, looked everywhere and asked everyone I knew and nothing. Reckon you've gotta be lucky to puck one of them up second hand as well as not having to pay a right arm for one.

safreek

Yikes, there'll be a bidding war with more than just you and I if one of these pops up.

I know that there are a couple in Australia as a mate used to be the importer for Nic. However I had a wanted post up for these, the Evil Imperial and Morphine for ages, looked everywhere and asked everyone I knew and nothing. Reckon you've gotta be lucky to puck one of them up second hand as well as not having to pay a right arm for one.
Yeah, they are super rad, you are right though I think I would be bringing a knife to a gunfight if it came to a bidding war

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, I won't be able to afford it either. My best bet is finding a Morphine in a council pick up day as I'm ballin' on a budget here.

moorey

call me Mia
Now that is a piece of class, would certainly take one of those at the right price.
The other dually I would take, and regret not getting when I saw it on totorburn a few months ago was a near complete giant atx ? For $200. I was a mug
Sometimes these things just won't sell. Bought my Mii frame after it sat on gumtree untouched for 6 months. It had a few price drops, and I eventually weakened and made a reasonable offer. He also had an Orange blood frame I wooda killed for, that dropped in price for months also, then finally sold one day before I rounded up some cash :pout:

safreek

Also tapped what is left of my mind and came up with a couple more that would suit. Not really old school but close . Any one have a reasonable priced
Identi MR HYDE
images (1).jpg

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
You don't think the head angle on some of the examples (le Toy, etc.) are a bit tight for a freeride rig?

safreek

You don't think the head angle on some of the examples (le Toy, etc.) are a bit tight for a freeride rig?
Yeah some of them probably are but a set of triples might change it a fraction but to be honest it's for the look of it as much as the ridability. They are frames that I lusted after years ago.
I used to have an rm7 and that had a shit head angle, couldn't be much worse

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If you have a long enough steerer you can also run a fairly large bottom cup on your headset and gain a few more microns.

binner

Hath shat hymself
old skull

errr le toy anyone? ...always wanted one never got one. Had a sweet chameleon a long time ago, I should have kept it. Why not try a 24 man......

hey Xero, what ever happened to TC ?

xero

Supersports
The text under "Versatile" and "Features" is very difficult to read on that webpage, for what it's worth.
Yeah.... appreciate the heads up....
It's a random thing on some of our pages! It was coded as white initially..... and it seems like we have to keep going back to the pages and re-resetting it.....
Interwebs!...... what can you do!