Old Tambo 17/11

Doggy

Inconceivable!
just a few shots from Sunday at Old Tambo....Forking around with new camera and flashes and our lack of riding ability. Had to shrink them down a wee wack, ...forgot to do it on the camera

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice photo's, shame you didn't have more.

Just curious as to what Tambo is like and how long are the trails there? I gather you need someone to shuttle, would take all day to walk back up?

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Doggy, I want post 5pm shots to see what the tracks look like now. After all the damage last night.

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Yes massa......will get right on it massa....:D
Sorry old chap but we were running away when the storm hit

jt71

Likes Bikes
Hey Doggy, Nice photos. The one of Sonny, I mean Udi is pretty good. Don't know about the guy with pink forks. Looks pretty dodgy.:)

_CODY_

Likes Dirt
SICK! can any one PM me the directions to this track or is it a open track it looks sweet.

Cheers
Cody

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Hey Doggy, Nice photos. The one of Sonny, I mean Udi is pretty good. Don't know about the guy with pink forks. Looks pretty dodgy.:)
Its goddamn man salmon....how many frickin times do I have to say it. Its not pink its frickin man salmon:D

MrPlow

TMBC
Nice pics mate, shame about the riders in the first 2 pics not really pinning it. That second pic looks a bit dark, or is it just me?:p

Yeh, I am just gealous. Track looks great!

cressa

Likes Dirt
Some cool pics there. The old girl looks so good in the pics... just a matter of weeks now until I can get dirty with her again.

coopsy

Likes Bikes
That first guy looks pro as...

Loving the DSLR cam. Makes us look like we can operate technology.
You obviously operate in a different reality, where the word 'pro' has an alternate meaning......

And you probably meant that the camera makes you look less like a luddite, but only when the ISO is set correctly....

Rhys_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice pics mate, shame about the riders in the first 2 pics not really pinning it. That second pic looks a bit dark, or is it just me?:p

Yeh, I am just gealous. Track looks great!
Ahahaha ;) I see udi is enjoying the straight hucker parts of track as per usual, keep it up man.

Doggy

Inconceivable!
You obviously operate in a different reality, where the word 'pro' has an alternate meaning......

And you probably meant that the camera makes you look less like a luddite, but only when the ISO is set correctly....

Who woulda thought you could use something other then the auto mode.....technology fascinates me these days

Kingswood

Likes Dirt
Trail fairies have been deployed and are reporting back that the track is clean and ready for use.

2 issues worth noting -

There is one section further down where someone has chainsaw'd a tree for firewood but instead of it hitting the ground it is leaning against another tree. This has moved in the storm and now hangs over the track and changes your path a bit and will require the lanky riders to watch their heads.

On the "hidden" section, there is a tree down but should be sorted soon.