Online retailers trusted/scammers

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Just heard back from them, they are now sending he missing items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love me some hibike, on many things they are substantially cheaper, and they are very responsive to issues and inquiries.

last order took 11 weeks :/ due to something being out of stock, i new it was when I ordered, but the wait was meant to be 2 weeks, not 8.

But, they have some of the shittiest thin / flimsy boxes, every order i get from them a corner is missing or box is ripped open, haven't lost anything, yet.

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
Bike-Components have been great to deal with.
Fast replies, very willing to price match or even beat prices.
1 week shipping.
Good packaging

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Love me some hibike, on many things they are substantially cheaper, and they are very responsive to issues and inquiries.

last order took 11 weeks :/ due to something being out of stock, i new it was when I ordered, but the wait was meant to be 2 weeks, not 8.

But, they have some of the shittiest thin / flimsy boxes, every order i get from them a corner is missing or box is ripped open, haven't lost anything, yet.
exactly my experience

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've just placed an order with Hibike.

Not cheap, not expensive, but has hubs I wanted in stock, so winning.

Hopefully they put a little extra tape on the packing box...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah I bought knee pads off their ebay store. They put free delivery so it was cheaper than their online store. No issues.
They're based in the UK so expect 1-2 weeks delivery time
Thanks. Looks like I've found me some snow gear!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
FreestyleXtreme.com turned put pretty well. Great prices, good range, good service, and as forewarned...slow delivery (but free).

Found lots of helmets in the bmx/dj style here:

http://www.kickpush.com.au

Does anyone have experience with them?

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Add Starbike De to the list. Ordered a set of forks which the status was showing as available within 1-3 days. 2 days after ordering they were sent via dhl. 10 days later i have them. Very competitive prices and the forks were well packaged. Postage was only 10 euro.

RichJS

Likes Dirt
Yeah I bought knee pads off their ebay store. They put free delivery so it was cheaper than their online store. No issues.
They're based in the UK so expect 1-2 weeks delivery time
I did the same - it was 11 days for delivery. The tracking number was for Aus Post and didn't show anything until 2 days before they arrived.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Finally got around to ordering some new dirt jumping lids from these guys. Good price, free delivery for purchase over $50 (couriers please in my case and thus unable to use my post office parcel collect account), and fast (2 days from Gold Coast to Newcastle). 10/10 and use again.

The site mainly deals in scooters and skateboards, but has a small range or bmx and mtb stuff as well. So may be of interest to you parent types out there as well.

Helmet is so shiny!

Attachments

mtb1611

Seymour
FreestyleXtreme.com turned put pretty well. Great prices, good range, good service, and as forewarned...slow delivery (but free).

My boys are both into scooters and order the bulk of their stuff from Kickpush. Good levels of stock on hand, postage and communication has always been very prompt.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Service was crisp. Dispatch fast. Site is a bit clunky, but mostly easy to use with in/no stock very easy to determine (a big fuck you to crc on that one...).

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Service was crisp. Dispatch fast. Site is a bit clunky, but mostly easy to use with in/no stock very easy to determine (a big fuck you to crc on that one...).
What's hard to work out about if CRC stock is available? Just got to "refine results", "status" and "in stock only".... Easy!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What's hard to work out about if CRC stock is available? Just got to "refine results", "status" and "in stock only".... Easy!
Hard is perhaps the wrong word, as it should be easy at the customer end. More that they deliberately leave some out of stock items displayed when utilising the in stock only filter. It is a frustrating marketing toy.