Online retailers trusted/scammers

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Wait, LordGun is actually a legitimate site? o_O

It looks (or did last time I looked) like one of those borderline scam drop-shipping websites… I’ve never been game to order anything from them.
Yep, they were the only one who had a microspline driver for my CarbonTi hubs and it arrived within a week. Will shop there again.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Wait, LordGun is actually a legitimate site? o_O

It looks (or did last time I looked) like one of those borderline scam drop-shipping websites… I’ve never been game to order anything from them.
Wasn't paying attention and thought that picture was very lewd for a second.
Has even posted in the thread that is dedicated to Our Lord and Saviour LordGun. Sometimes I worry about you @beeb.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Lords at packing the order, Guns at shipping it !

They are Italian, same as Vittoria and seem to get stock before anyone else. Actually they get small amounts of stock randomly and no one else gets any.

ozzybmx

@ozzybmx has had a fair bit of success with them. Seems like they are good prices and quick shipping and lots of the Euro brans.
They are awesome ! 5 day shipping by courier and well packed.

I had a small issue with pair of shorts, a defect/hole in them in an inconspicuous place, they asked for a picture and sent a 100% refund immediately.

If I need something, they are one of the first places I look along with my regular Germans.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They are awesome ! 5 day shipping by courier and well packed.

I had a small issue with pair of shots, a defect/hole in them in an inconspicuous place, they asked for a picture and sent a 100% refund immediately.

If I need something, they are one of the first places I look along with my regular Germans.
What shots did you order? I'm guessing Jägermeister?

ozzybmx

Excellent, thanks gents.
Just be aware that fast shipping comes at a cost for bulky items. Approx $60 for 3 tyres, then you can still add some small things like pads, HR straps, shorts, jersey etc...

The tyres alone usually pay the shipping, MTBD had Vittoria tyres at $98, LordGun had them for $57, 3 tyres in and I've saved ~$120 straight up.

Here's tracking for the last 2 orders, 5-6 days. It omits when it arrived in Melbourne on the archive tracking, its 2 days from Italy to Aus, then 3-4 days from Melbourne to door.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Looks like Cycling Express may have gone to the wall.

I'm trying to get into them about a warranty issue and all their listed email addresses bounce back, phone number is disconnected and nothing on social media for months, but their website is still live.

Be cautious / avoid.

Minlak

custom titis
Yo! - I have not used these guys in particular and I did not know they exist until I started buying motorcycle stuff from thier parent / sister company EasyR

I have no idea if prices are good (they were very competitive on the motorcycle stuff) but seeing I had never heard of them there is a chance they are not sold out all the time

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Bike need more enduro...?

BroBike NZ. Bought 4 pairs of pads.

Placed order Monday. Delivered this morning.