Online retailers trusted/scammers

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Koo Bikes or One Red Dot on eBay. All comes invoiced from Koo plus you get a 5 quid dis out for you next purchase with each full price transaction. Fast post via HMRM, never had to wait longer than 5 working. Get all my service consumables there, fork seals, cables, etc.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Koo Bikes or One Red Dot on eBay. All comes invoiced from Koo plus you get a 5 quid dis out for you next purchase with each full price transaction. Fast post via HMRM, never had to wait longer than 5 working. Get all my service consumables there, fork seals, cables, etc.
Knuckles can you please post the link here.
That way we can be sure the submission youre are suggesting is linked to the right site.

I know its a simple google search for most but there are those few that bring up a few results, also as I don't moderate the submissions I get the user to submit the exact link.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Knuckles can you please post the link here.
That way we can be sure the submission youre are suggesting is linked to the right site.

I know its a simple google search for most but there are those few that bring up a few results, also as I don't moderate the submissions I get the user to submit the exact link.
No dramas drift. I'll do it once I get on a computer, can't deal with posting links via phone. :thumb:

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Surprised no one has mentioned univesalcycles.com. Recently ordered a few parts and they arrived USPS in 10 days. Shipping can be a little exie but at least they have a shipping calculator so you know what to expect.
Also they have a 10% and 15% coupon email they send out every month.
Anybody else use them?
Dr.K
I'd bought from Universal Cycles a few times over the years, including what turned out to be a more expensive than I wanted Park Tools stand. To their credit they did tell me about the postage after I placed the order but before it shipped. Shipping prices tend to hurt these days, but they stock a few service kits that the UK ones don't. I've not bought from them in a couple of years though.

I've also bought a few things from Phantom Cycles previously too. Never had a drama, was great when I wanted it fast (though the last couple of times the courier they use was slower than I'd wanted, but nothing at all to complain about from the bike shop side of things) and the owner was always helpful. Pity their online presence hasn't been noted in recent months.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'd bought from Universal Cycles a few times over the years, including what turned out to be a more expensive than I wanted Park Tools stand. To their credit they did tell me about the postage after I placed the order but before it shipped. Shipping prices tend to hurt these days, but they stock a few service kits that the UK ones don't. I've not bought from them in a couple of years though.

I've also bought a few things from Phantom Cycles previously too. Never had a drama, was great when I wanted it fast (though the last couple of times the courier they use was slower than I'd wanted, but nothing at all to complain about from the bike shop side of things) and the owner was always helpful. Pity their online presence hasn't been noted in recent months.
Phantom cycles and Kerry were awesome. Web retail pioneers and all that...I exchanged some emails with him at Christmas time and he said he has given up the web stuff due to all the competition and what it takes to keep up etc. Focussing on his locals is going really well.

Minlak

custom titis
Not sure if these guys were listed so included link as well. I got a full XT groupset from them for about half the price I could get one for in Aus at the time. Ordered on a Friday night at 10pm they landed Wednesday 8am on my door. Had a tracking number ANC comprehensive tracking (well until it hit Aus)

http://www.probikeshop.com

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Phantom cycles and Kerry were awesome. Web retail pioneers and all that...I exchanged some emails with him at Christmas time and he said he has given up the web stuff due to all the competition and what it takes to keep up etc. Focussing on his locals is going really well.
Understandable, and good to hear that the business is still running.

I used to buy from a smaller US store years ago (3 Ring Cycles), got decent prices and support from them, including a set of Rebas, but I suspect that they made the same decision as they've not had an online cart system for some time either.

Minlak

custom titis
Don't want to start a new thread and it kinda fits here.

Does anyone know what freight company Pushys use? I ordered something and the tracking link just gives me a blank pop up with no info. I have a tracking number. The order isn't late just wondering.

Kkthx

indica

Serial flasher
Does anyone know what freight company Pushys use?
did you contact... wait for it.................................................................................................................................. Pushys?

Minlak

custom titis
did you contact... wait for it.................................................................................................................................. Pushys?

Pushys Customer Service Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm AEST
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm AEST

Now time of my post?

lb1

Likes Bikes
Don't want to start a new thread and it kinda fits here.

Does anyone know what freight company Pushys use? I ordered something and the tracking link just gives me a blank pop up with no info. I have a tracking number. The order isn't late just wondering.

Kkthx
All mine have been AusPost.

Minlak

custom titis
Yeah, time of your post...

I have used Pushy's an all of my orders turned up.
Why wait until whatever timne it is now where you are to ask this question?

I'm not worried about the order I just got home from work and saw the email that item was sent and then when tracking didn't work my OCD kicked in wanting to see where it was. I tried the usual suspects with no luck so thought I would ask if any one knew.

I only ordered yesterday at 8 pm chose free post option didn't even expect to have them shipped yet.

My reply may have been terse to you wasn't intended very shitty day and I'm in a mood :laugh:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Yeah, Australia Post. All mine have come very quickly, 2_3 working to melbs. Don't worry about the tracking, AP couldn't track the turntable in a microwave.........which reminds me.

wavike

Likes Dirt
Anyone else been using Australia Post's Parcel Collect service. Signed up and had first 4 deliveries run smooth. Got text and email to say parcel was there to pick up. Went in this week chasing up on parcels - had 3 there. No notification. Emailed Aus post and looking into it.