Online retailers trusted/scammers

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They seem to be reselling cheap apparel from AliExpress/Banggood/etc (the pictures don't even try to hide the "RockBros" and other "brand" names), I'd suggest the name is also somewhat inspired by MVMT watches.

Would personally probably avoid.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Trusted or scammer? Either way, the info would benefit all of us.
i considered them scammer as they overpromise and wouldn't honour the initial deal. I'm in the process of getting a refund - yep let's see how long that takes. Will name and shame very soon.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Be aware that a lot of those aliexpress or bangood cycling shorts aren't stitched properly on the inside and fall apart in no time. I've bought a few in the past and gave them a second run over with the sewing machine, and they've lasted.

Minlak

custom titis

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Having said that unless you are walking into their shop you wont be buying much - either website is new and in progress or they are like FTR and its just never up to date.
I think I`ll stay away . You can search and products come up . I shot them an email which bounces back . Won`t be ringing the number either as I`ve had scam emails come through work from various diesel mobs with numbers that either don`t work or someone answers but its a different business .

itsajoke

Likes Dirt
Has anyone used these guys ? Came across them looking for some tyres .

In the “About Us” section they claim to be “providing the best products & experience possible when buying gaming hardware and accessories.”
Aside from the majority of links not working and an almost complete lack of stock, they seem to have an outdated version of goo-foo translate.

In the “About Us” section they claim to be “providing the best products & experience possible when buying gaming hardware and accessories.”
Aside from the majority of links not working and an almost complete lack of stock, they seem to have an outdated version of goo-foo translate.
Please note this business is not related to HeroDirt Clothing in any way despite them using our business name. We will be contacting them through our lawyers Suzanne