Ooold moto , sweet as braa (p)

safreek

It looks like they've been ridden into a wall and bent the forks under. Hard pass, thanks.
Possible, should be a bit slacker with the old monsters, about four inches slacker.
I don't think you baby boomers understand the beauty of the older stuff.

safreek

No. It’s a 125mm frame, already high in BB. You’ll have awful geometry for 3 minutes till the headtube snaps.
It's only the 175mm one so should be all good.
And it will only be ridden rarely, and xc as 125mm means easy pedalling

safreek

New photos of the bike in first post. Many photos. Shall have a look at the Z1 and see if I can determine a year. If they turn out to be a classic of some kind who knows, someone may swap a sc shiver for it. "Tell him he's dreaming"

safreek

I am going to
Ahh the old Norco VPS1, my first MTB!
I think I still have some stock linkage plates and a mech hanger + possibly pivot pins if you want them safreek.
Mine died after a shuttle Day at Long Gully. Massive crack in the monocoque between the BB and linkage pivot!
I would certainly be interested in any parts, I reckon this bike is a keeper for sure. Hit me with a price. That fork would be sweet too

safreek

Ahh the old Norco VPS1, my first MTB!
I think I still have some stock linkage plates and a mech hanger + possibly pivot pins if you want them safreek.
Mine died after a shuttle Day at Long Gully. Massive crack in the monocoque between the BB and linkage pivot!
Also, your shockie looks much bigger than mine, any idea what size you were running

kip01

Likes Dirt
Definitely avanti moto they have more square shaped seat tube off the main frame norcos where more oval. same shit end of day made in Taiwan by kinesis I believe I have about 5 or 6 off these in my collection and plenty of spare linkages and rear stays. Early racelines where made in the same factory and had identical rear ends

moorey

call me Mia
Definitely avanti moto they have more square shaped seat tube off the main frame norcos where more oval. same shit end of day made in Taiwan by kinesis I believe I have about 5 or 6 off these in my collection and plenty of spare linkages and rear stays. Early racelines where made in the same factory and had identical rear ends
Raceline was part of Avanti anyway.

Edit. Apollo, not Avanti. Raceline was the fancy version of the brand.

Last edited: